Dawn Of A New Age

Caelria

DAWN OF A NEW AGE 
4th of The Deep Cold, 8 SA

h6kJQrlQhCCqxdMwzl0qOgimAb0hT2ew33vukMXGkHV3VXfJaTbl8bXVhXPZVRmMynIM51gmrTw9-zx4Ngv9bjxGBVrEcsW6RM9PrgP_CBq3w6Bhj-orifJScMEvHGbvJIuYhr1v

Mali’thill of the blessed Silver State, our tireless labor has finally borne fruit. At long last the children of Larihei can finally reside in a new city that properly reflects the grandeur of our people. Despite the decrepit republic being but a distant memory, the lingering stench remained whilst we dwelled within the soulless confines of their so called architectural vision. No more. The City-State of Haelun'or rises under new banners, in new stride, with new vision -- reflected both in the grace of our will and surroundings.

8sUC2ULVlVVTGwydF8R4ALesB1kA_glnyU_q7VVnCd7aiUWPQmRFp2PffhwtL2tQnJH9AKsLWUdmaOZUl7QXJsqyvCucDI_QuSQfbx_9egf5n4kjcWEtAQedwhaHF60McEf8KxY5

With the restoration of a true capital of Haelun’or, at last we can truly proclaim that the republic is dead and the revival is cemented. Rejoice in the knowledge that every one of our blessed citizens played a role in bringing us to this moment. From this day starts a new beginning. I beg you this, Mali'thill, consider this the first day in a new Silver Age for our people that shall span millennia.

Wq8DlrS8DXiN3Xlk_3CO3zCwMEo1AmNbg8wR6SnVbhyKtZvxLUm5wFIiNuWYpdnoSa0OhRBGkty5NXbgp906YWn4Eo3wPGbKToC_uWaEbLpPzgxuALPqsRL8OEVK3V1iVQn2OPrk

In recognition of this momentous moment, the citizenry can expect several events marking this new Silver Age in the coming elven days. I expect the Mali’thill shall settle into their new homes and explore while they wait for the coming festivities, which will be announced shortly, to commemorate our great success.

Othelu Orrar, Sohaer of the City-State of Haelun’or,  in accordance

with the Silver Council of Haelun’or and will of the High Elven people

LamHxIlK6VZlxgALB2dV10UluUNto7Jl-A32EgWgaFikNdtQq-v2TQH6LDD6Tb3uBeGk3PifdN6xpE1HlmQtPIECeSI1fEU0pEiWbJeHcocuDEclpgIw-Y9oUBBmRmhRVD8bIiU7

sSIdfMFXsuhKP5x7Pn4GGtXFcNh3OKR0H890znZNuX1HNxnGu78oay1lq8eqMLm4sXpjBm3amAkICjeiE8ZwdR7GJOru3sz1p8h5552UxjnbPrut_Q53942wI5wDIw0s-LOnHzjU

Haskir high-fives his fellow Sillumiran after a successful defense of the new and pristine, immaculate silver city. He basks in reflected light from the white-washed marble walls all around, reminiscent of times past when the city of Lareh'thilln once stood mighty at the apex of its great Arcasian mountain over the Silver Forest. Akin, Karinah'siol stood resolute as a beacon amidst the ocean of Almaris, transfixed as the seat of the mali'thill, but too home to this pantera that loved it so. He would protect it all the same as the cities before it until the bitter end.

He docks his own vessel alongside the isle, eager to work in tandem with the people of Haelun'or.

ship1.thumb.png.f1f39795806683f28f840e13e47aeb94.png

elven ships | Elfe

The Commander of the Sillumiran wept with joy as he looked upon his resplendent home, bringing a sleek and elegant vessel to dock as he and his soldiers returned from the continent!

Caledor Laraethryn collapsed upon the sofa, and kicked up his feet inside his Sister's shop. "The culmination of months of our work finally coming to fruition." Caledor stated, with a sigh of sweet relief. "Kolvar, Kiljarys, Thoras - may he rest, and I - we toiled day and night for months on this bastion of Silver. For you, my Sister and for all the Mali'thill who seek shelter amongst their own kind." He smiled as he continued. "Through the ashes of the false republic have we been reborn, in the flames of passion has the Phoenix of Haelun'or risen again. Let us learn from the mistakes of our Elders."

i3VJGnR.png

Caledor closed his eyes and laced his fingers in his lap. "For now, I rest." Caledor spoke, surrounded by his family and friends who bustled with energy on the future that lay before the Sons of Silver.

Syllana Lyun'akal stood in her new office, looking out to the front of the clinic from the wonderful view. "Now this. . . is home." She said to herself. A city of grandeur like this was what she quite enjoyed. A city of silver was home to her. . .and her close friends by her side. "Cheers to a new age." The Mali'thill held up her glass, smiling to herself.