An Apology. - Formerly I have no idea where to put this.

CasualNuker

I’ve made some mistakes in my time on this server. Some things I’m not very proud of, things that I regret doing very much. I wish there was a way I could turn back that clock to fix them but you know there isn’t a button to do that. You can’t fix things by undoing them you can only move onwards to do something that shows what type of person you really are at the heart. 

I’m sorry to the many I’ve hurt in my time on LOTC beginning all the way in July 2018. I’ve had many great friends who I no longer talk to because of mistakes I made on this server. Some of those are TreeSmoothie, Ozziemine, ItsNCarr, BenjiBot, Chorale, and many others to name just a few. I sincerely regret most of the things I’ve ever done on this server that have hurt the community and people around me. For the longest time ever I just wanted to be at the top of everything but it took me a while to realize that being at the top isn’t important, it’s having friends and a community around you that makes this server fun for everyone.

I just hope I am able to move on, to make a positive impact on this community from this moment onwards. All I ask is that maybe I can get guidance of how to do this better, and constructive criticism. 

Well for starters you can be loyal and not look power-hungry. That got a lot of people mad. I know I wasn't the only one who got mad when it looked like you weren't loyal. Like as soon as you didn't get something, you suddenly left like you hadn't cared about the playerbase. And then another time is when you would kinda bluff. Like you would say you would do something and you'd never do it or you'd do the opposite, but you only said it cause you wanted to grab that power.

Just now, 1_Language_1 said:

Well for starters you can be loyal and not look power-hungry. That got a lot of people mad.

Thank you for your feedback. I will do my best to follow your advice Language. 

1 minute ago, CasualNuker said:

Thank you for your feedback. I will do my best to follow your advice Language. 

Sorry I added more to it didn't realize you'd reply so fast.

Hey Casual, 

As a person who cares for you and as a person who has made a lot of mistakes- the best thing to remember is not to get caught up in things with this server or you will spend your time regretting it. Remember to try and take breaks and do not be too upset over not achieving because the best thing about this server is that there is so many chances to achieve it so just keep trying.

I genuinely think you have a lovely soul and in the end you are good bean. We care about you! Just keep trucking it.

Just now, 1_Language_1 said:

Sorry I added more to it didn't realize you'd reply so fast.

It’s alright my feedback still applies none the less. And I completely agree I have been rather to say “give up” on certain things. I’ve been trying to get better at it.

Just now, libbybelle said:

Hey Casual, 

As a person who cares for you and as a person who has made a lot of mistakes- the best thing to remember is not to get caught up in things with this server or you will spend your time regretting it. Remember to try and take breaks and do not be too upset over not achieving because the best thing about this server is that there is so many chances to achieve it so just keep trying.

I genuinely think you have a lovely soul and in the end you are good bean. We care about you! Just keep trucking it.

Thank you Libby. Much love to you but I felt like I needed to post such a thread to actually spread how I feel at this moment in LOTC. 

I'm sorry if I've been distant Casual, while I understand how people become slightly annoyed or hurt at your actions or how you act on the server, I've never been affected by that and have always seen you for what you really are, and that is a genuinely kind, and caring person who only wants to help, and con distantly goes above and beyond at whatever endeavour you choose to pursue, and for that, I've always admired you and continue to admire you.

While this phrase may be extremely overdone, people need to remember its just a server and you don't make friends because of the server, but rather through the server- I'm friends with you because I like who you are and genuinely like your character and I'll never forget all this time we've spent as friends. From the days we spent in Helena planning my Mayoral Candidacy, to watching you become and Alderwoman yourself in Providence.
I can say nothing else except hang in there- and I hope you'll be your usual amazing self next time we talk, sorry for not responding sooner to some of your messages in the past, I'll resolve to be on top of that from now on! 

Whilst it's not that great to be "power-hungry" on a minecraft roleplay server, I think it's important to remember that this is, once again, all mineman. Take care of yourself oocly, I find a lot of lotcers forget that part.

3 minutes ago, BenjiBot_ said:

I'm sorry if I've been distant Casual, while I understand how people become slightly annoyed or hurt at your actions or how you act on the server, I've never been affected by that and have always seen you for what you really are, and that is a genuinely kind, and caring person who only wants to help, and con distantly goes above and beyond at whatever endeavour you choose to pursue, and for that, I've always admired you and continue to admire you.

While this phrase may be extremely overdone, people need to remember its just a server and you don't make friends because of the server, but rather through the server- I'm friends with you because I like who you are and genuinely like your character and I'll never forget all this time we've spent as friends. From the days we spent in Helena planning my Mayoral Candidacy, to watching you become and Alderwoman yourself in Providence.
I can say nothing else except hang in there- and I hope you'll be your usual amazing self next time we talk, sorry for not responding sooner to some of your messages in the past, I'll resolve to be on top of that from now on! 

Thank you Benji :)

3 minutes ago, latteTM said:

Whilst it's not that great to be "power-hungry" on a minecraft roleplay server, I think it's important to remember that this is, once again, all mineman. Take care of yourself oocly, I find a lot of lotcers forget that part.

I hope we can talk more eventually you sound very kind just from these simple words.

I've known you for quite some time Nuker, It's more important to vibe than to seek mineman power, I am glad that you are beginning to see that, good luck King. If you need anything, send me a discord dm and we can discuss it