Our Forum Path Forward, Together.

devvy

Hello my darlings, I'm here today to drop off a brief announcement. There will be upcoming changes to the forums over the next few days or so that I wish to make you all aware of! These will become effective starting tomorrow, April 1st at 12:00 am (EST).

1) Status updates will be disabled for all users except members of staff. This is to help curve spamming and streamline any staff announcements that don't warrant an entire post. 

2) In order to save costs on forum hosting, any threads that have not been bumped in the last 72 hours will be (unfortunately) deleted. This will also help reduce subforum clutter and hopefully improve the overall quality of posted threads. After evaluating all options, this choice proved to be the most cost-effective, that way we can still call the forums home. Applications will be exempt from this for tracking purposes.

I understand that this will be a drastic change to the way our forums are ran currently.  I hope you will all be patient with us as we migrate towards this new system. 

Moderation Manager,

Devvy

Is this an early April fools joke?

Edit: Yes, yes it totally is. Please don't actually do this, it's not funny.

Edited by drfate786

2 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

Is this an early April fools joke?

Unfortunately not, we've used up all of our storage space on RP items, we need to prioritize what the players actually wants. These forums can't even support a working theme half the time.

Awright yeah definitely an April Fool’s.

You got me, haha. Well meme’d, my lords. Well meme’d. I hath verily been dabbed upon.

Just now, Llir said:

Unfortunately not, we've used up all of our storage space on RP items, we need to prioritize what the players actually wants. These forums can't even support a working theme half the time.

Add me back to the world team.

Joel makes a dollar, I make a dime

That's why I get banned on st time

Lmao! Nice April Fools joke! So funny! Tehe- XD- Smh- Oml!

Ok! We all been bamboozled- rick-rolled!

I apologize for any misconceptions, but unfortunately this is not a 'prank'. Moreso mere coincidence that changes to the forum host take place at the beginning of each month.

Just now, devvy said:

I apologize for any misconceptions, but unfortunately this is not a 'prank'. Moreso mere coincidence that changes to the forum host take place at the beginning of each month.

D:

wipe the staff tab at the top pls

1 minute ago, devvy said:

devvy u eat ranch on ramen, anything u say cannot be taken srsly

This is the worst April Fools joke attempt I've ever seen lol! 

Would be more believable w/o the second one, ngl.

Edited by rukio