Our Forum Path Forward, Together.

devvy

wheres the funny

17 minutes ago, Spoons said:

devvy u eat ranch on ramen, anything u say cannot be taken srsly

giphy.gif

the point of the april fools is to say something either so ridiculous its obviously a joke or just plausible enough that it could be real, but in either case you need to be funny.

this is cringe.

21 minutes ago, devvy said:

I apologize for any misconceptions, but unfortunately this is not a 'prank'. Moreso mere coincidence that changes to the forum host take place at the beginning of each month.

Can we all start roasting Devvy for making such a poorly constructed April fools gag? OR will we be given forum warnings?

42 minutes ago, Llir said:

Unfortunately not, we've used up all of our storage space on RP items, we need to prioritize what the players actually wants. These forums can't even support a working theme half the time.

Bruh. My song status updates.

This sucks gamers.

Llir.

Just know.

if you do this.

I will pugsy.

Edited by rukio

1 minute ago, Llir said:

You see part of the technical explanation is the backup system - our forums are nearly 1 TB in size, with daily backups it is costing a significant portion monthly VIP purchases just to maintain forum backups

Screenshot from database system:

image.png

If you're for real, just delete the archives. There's probably 200 GB of forum posts from all the way back in Anthos that we aren't even allowed to see.

where's the downvote button

I want to give llir and devvy the forbidden red arrows.

6 minutes ago, Llir said:

You see part of the technical explanation is the backup system - our forums are nearly 1 TB in size, with daily backups it is costing a significant portion monthly VIP purchases just to maintain forum backups

Screenshot from database system:

image.png

are u actually backing up the entire site every day

when 99% of threads have been locked for years

is this part of the april fool's joke

I would actually kind of prefer if this wasn't some terrible meme, forums have been neglected for too long.

1 hour ago, devvy said:

1) Status updates will be disabled for all users except members of staff. This is to help curve spamming and streamline any staff announcements that don't warrant an entire post. 

will these be enforced to be for actual staff announcements rather than the [REDACTED] team spamming memes 

Only reason this is somewhat funny is because of @Llir’s reasonings he gives lol

There is a quick and easy solution to the problem of too much storage.

I propose we shift hosting sites to Reddit.