Our Forum Path Forward, Together.

devvy

LOTC will never top the 2018 April Fools when the server was split in two between PvP and RP.

This is more of an april fools than making LoTC a pvp server

**** the forums, I hate them anyways

i hate mineman !!!! 

MY MF FORUM REP NO 💀🔫 

Time for the forums to be useless, fun

If we can purchase a harddrive for the forums we can back stuff up to we'll be saved!

Heres a 12tb hardrive, we did 1tb for 10 years, so like 120 years of forums right?

https://shop.westerndigital.com/en-gb/products/external-drives/wd-elements-desktop-usb-3-0-hdd?utm_medium=pdsh2&utm_source=gads&utm_campaign=WD-EU-UK-PLA&utm_content=872092818218&utm_term=WDBWLG0120HBK-EESN#WDBWLG0120HBK-EESN

what the ****

You can't even save all sort of governmental and family related recruitment and info posts, or group related culture posts?

You've got to be ******* joking right now

If this isn’t a joke, and you brushed over the countless important posts that don’t get replied to but are vital for roleplay, I’m not sure what to say.

what about the countless guides for how plugins work on this server? I’ve linked Tarre’s chat guide to countless new players because the system is so unintuitive and confusing to people who don’t use it. What about magic guides? Lore pages? Culture posts? 

this is an awful bait, if it is one. You cannot be serious that “all” posts are going to be deleted. 

You really should have warned us about this a month ago. You’re legitimately waiting until the day before the forums are being wiped to warn us about it? 
I’ve never been more disappointed in staff.

Also, how are new players supposed to learn anything about the lore if old posts are indiscriminately wiped?

Edited by FlareGunCalamity

The fact that I saw a forum post from devvy, double checked the date and then proceedingly chuckled.