Our Forum Path Forward, Together.

devvy

zoo-wee-mama!

7 minutes ago, Riftblade said:

I will make use of this newly freed up space to add guns to the server.

Finally, some real work getting done.

But actually Just go through and do a big clean of archives and posts that aren't relevant instead of deleting all of our forum stuff. This is literally how we keep track of things.

1 hour ago, Slorbin said:

There is a quick and easy solution to the problem of too much storage.

I propose we shift hosting sites to Reddit.

also genius

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! :D

wipe urself challenge cos i know some of y'all don't wipe after u take a shoite. disgustin.

shouldn't say we're going through this path "together" if we're not including my unviewed 72 hour old thread 😔

2 hours ago, Kuila said:

If this isn’t a joke, and you brushed over the countless important posts that don’t get replied to but are vital for roleplay, I’m not sure what to say.

what about the countless guides for how plugins work on this server? I’ve linked Tarre’s chat guide to countless new players because the system is so unintuitive and confusing to people who don’t use it. What about magic guides? Lore pages? Culture posts? 

this is an awful bait, if it is one. You cannot be serious that “all” posts are going to be deleted. 

Reposting so it doesn't get lost in the swarm. What about lore posts, indeed? What kind of posts are getting axed and what kind are not? I don't want to see an absolute ****-ton of fun and unique lore get the shaft just because no one has replied to the thread in the last three damn days. Be realistic.

What about informational roleplay posts? These threads haven't been touched in ages though ppl view them actively for research purposes.

Examples: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/197696-codex-iurius-canonici-danielus-pontifex-second-edition/ https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/200280-orenian-revised-code/

Will they be deleted just because they don't get bumped or commented often? I find this as an incredibly ill-advised decision, as much as I understand it's beneficial cost wise - it may affect the community in such a way in which posting credential documents & explanatory threads would fade away out of fear of deletion.

ahaha this is a joke guys, staff wouldn't actually do this to us guys, it's april fools guys, right hahaha? 

r-right?