Our Forum Path Forward, Together.

devvy

The fact that this might happen is terrifying! Literally ten years worth of information and culture is on here. I recommend everyone should back up your posts quickly!

While I want to assume this is an April Fool's joke, my faith is actually low enough for me to believe this, to be honest.

triggering the entirety of Lotc, step 1...

in all seriousness though, I doubt they were serious with this...atleast I hope so.

👁️👁️

everybody laughing until all the forum posts disappear on April 1st

but for real if this was an actual problem the team could just make an announcement and multiple people would help pay for the storage

Edited by bobograndman

9 hours ago, CasualNuker said:

The fact that this might happen is terrifying! Literally ten years worth of information and culture is on here. I recommend everyone should back up your posts quickly!

No worries, it can all be transfered to the wiki, as it takes up less space.

Even I can tell this is a bad idea, and I put the apple in the garden.

cant wait to lose actual years of lore running back to 2013 time to ******* post all the kha lore on google docs

🙏been long time waiting

17 hours ago, RaindropsKeepFalling said:

ahaha this is a joke guys, staff wouldn't actually do this to us guys, it's april fools guys, right hahaha? 

r-right?

mwahaha

On 3/31/2021 at 9:32 AM, Llir said:

Unfortunately not, we've used up all of our storage space on RP items, we need to prioritize what the players actually wants. These forums can't even support a working theme half the time.

Sorry, my fault -- but I appreciate the change, @Llirso that we may enhance the RP item system. I am excited for this revelation. We don't even need forums, the only thing they're good for is arcane displacement posts anyways. Thanks admins! <3

1 hour ago, devvy said:

Due to the new hosting service, we will be migrating all posts over to the Dream SMP Wiki so they are not lost after 72 hours. We are very appreciative towards Dream's wiki admins for allocating the space necessary to contain our precious world lore. We hope to collaborate further with them (and perhaps the Dream SMP youtubers themselves) in the future. 

Big Brain