A Bounty on an attempted Regicide

GMRO

[!] The following poster is plastered on several message boards in all of Hanseti-Ruska and cities which are members of the Iron Accords [!]

WANTED ALIVE

Name Unknown

500 MINA REWARD

EXTRA REWARDS MAY APPLY FOR SWIFT AND SECURE CAPTURE

1CYs5d2s0mnoCfKH7UbTBOJVT4rGDbSGCcph7YRNIKco-ZilmMEbzVR6YO-gjahBw70FPhs9AawfhK_MV6zUDMgTYF9tRNKFPErTQcYYZwNr8zDJS3Zwsdq5S_Bq__8_trMtJUzp

[!] Sketch gathered on the 10th day of Wzuvar and Byvca of 367 ES

Hair: Blonde

Somewhat Underweight

Complexion: Light

Imperial-esque

Noble Dress

No outstanding cuts or scars

Possible associate of Lady Irena Sarkozy

APPROACH WITH CAUTION

❖      She is suspected of the following crimes:

➢      402.01: An individual who intentionally kills another shall be guilty of the severe offence of murder;

➢      416.071: The crime of harming or attempting to bring harm, or kidnapping or attempting to kidnap, the Crown or the royal family shall constitute a treasonous offence;

TIZ VE WIKLEYZ I JOVE AG KOENG,

His Excellency, Maric var Ruthern, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Margrave of Greyspine, Count of Metterden, Baron of Rostig

AZBI4Afs35OeSf5j1gaQaJSmoWp7IiK6kBzaO188YfL79BMRmypcZIPJWeZBDUGb9pCOceTYLpccVATKLvabH6zCU2Apu1lQHuu5HWBGe2WbKyfo4zYlnytoSfuWvGhYkO2Oqizr

Fionn Castaway, Royal Toe Sucker, eyed the poster and took one down from the notice board, pocketing it for later reference "No one endangers my employer!" He whispered to himself with a rageful tone.

"Godan there was two?!!?!"

"A decidedly Providencial countenance.." Says Holofernes, squinting at the faded napierotype and rubbing his freshly-shaven chin. Had the deep state truly mustered up the courage to send assassins into the sovereign territory of Haense, hoping to influence affairs? His mind raced. 

The old Stefan Vyronov takes a smoke from his pipe

"Perhaps I should talk to my grandson about having some Vyronovs go out to seek out this woman. Could always use some good money."

Petyr looks to his fiance, Mariya de Drăghicescu @HeftyDonut"We could use the money love, perhaps I could send my sons and cousins off on this rogue! What would you say?"