All are Welcome in this Place

Piov

Nataliya Reza grasped onto her golden cross as she panned up to the sky, grasping onto her golden cross that hung around her neck. "You were a wonderful man, a gift from Godan himself and a blessing to Haense. Spasibo for being the kind man towards me when others shut me out." 

Fedosia Amador sat in her room by an open window, signing the lorriane cross. "He forgave me of my sins when I was a child. . . then offered me a cookie for it." she chuckled softly at the fond memory

An 'Ame of repute would light a candle that night, in memory of that kind-hearted bishop, and all of the good he had done for the Kongzem she so adored. 

"You showed me the light of GOD in truest form; a gratitude I shall repay, or at the very least, try to."

Sir Viktor Kortrevich quickly began to light two candles as he sat by his son’s bedside who remained in comatose, after hearing news of the elder Alimar’s passing. The first candle, for his mother Winnifred and the second candle for his scholarly friend, Georg. As he did such motions, he uttered a short prayer to himself as he clasped his hands together, looking out the stained glass at the full moon that shone from the blissful skies. “I pray your ascension to the heavenly skies is ever tranquil, as I also pray that the two of you, my dear mother and my dear friend rekindle with one another in Godan’s most merciful arms.”

Francisco Cardinal Sutica welcomed his old friend, a new arrival in the Seven Skies

Cvetko Malinov prays for the Haeseni legend, lighting a stick of incense in silent reverence.

A dead man upon a distant shore cast beyond the mountains and the sea, a world away from their once shared home, would weep at the news. Though he grieved not for the Cardinal's soul, but his own. 

"I hope that he in death has built the paradise that I sought in life.
Give not.
Yield not."

And though it pained him, the haunted figure signed the Lorraine for the last time.

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

vUFuMGfOnLhb3-n0ZGyXLjthJZOomVEee2Wb-9WisyWSJl3pA_CAawP5MKvuT2OKM3mT1Bb-8f54xLzT1Mt8Dq-fc2cs6cid_U-rcPRTr8GmAVVbXNl5jOS72V82-I1LGcqXoK_-

Within the confines of the Papal Apartments, it would be at daily morning mass, celebrated in the small Pontifical chapel, that Jude II would hear of the news. Amidst the blessing of the congregants, the aging Pontiff would set aside the aspergillum, instead beckoning those present to join him in prayer. Having received both news and copy of the Obituary from the courier, Jude would kneel at the altar, setting carefully upon it's surface that parchment. It was then that he prayed:

"We give you thanks, Almighty God,

For the bountiful blessings you have bestowed.

Look with favor on your people,

Great descendants of Joren, Siegmund, and Karl.

We pray that we might be delivered from all trials,

And that our children be safeguarded against all evils.

Grant us peace and may Your virtue reign supreme.

Sustain your chosen ruler, our king and his successors.

Give them insight and wisdom to govern wisely,

And to honor the holy testaments of Your word.

This we ask in the name of the Exalted and saints, Amen."

It would be that morning mass, or the remainder of it, which was dedicated to the beloved Cardinal Benedict, as he had done for Jude upon his enthronement to the Pontifical seat. That night however, was of more personal mourning and there, upon the balcony of the Pontifical Residence, he lit a candle for what he prayed was the last death for a long while, "May God bless brother Benedict, duly deserved for his work here in life, with peace in the heavens." The Pontiff nodded, "God bless, Benedict." before he found himself once more in the seclusion of those halls.

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_