On Firearms and Techlock.

Riftblade

unknown.png

it's all adding up

best admin ever! Anyway, time to go to providence.

time to start the IRA on lotc

I can't wait to shoot up various places and cause mineman havoc ! tysm xx

🤪

Omg how could you troll 💢 😡 the playerbase like this so many hard working players 💪 👷‍♂️  were fooled by your barbaric and sick 🤢 f*cking jokes and we were all excited 😲 to finally have shattered the constraints of the techlock 🔫 🔒 but now we realize it's all a facade 🎩 boo hoo 😭

"Own a musket for home defence, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbours dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up, Just as the founding fathers intended." - Robert Archibald Galbraith circa 1815 , commenting on the introduction of Glockomancy 

Edited by Galbraith Man

finally, at long last!!