Summons: Krawn z. Ruthern

hippo

Stefan B. Vyronov reads over the summons with a small painful smile in the clinic at his assault being addressed. Rubbing the dark bruises on his neck he would mutter hoarsely to those surrounding him "Well the summons are out"

Aldrik Baruch of the esteemed Better Bird Baruch prepares for the trial!

Edited by Pureimp10

The grey and aged retired knight sat down at his desk, carefully setting down a saucer and teacup as steam gently billowed from within it, a fresh cup of Barclay Breakfast Tea to start off his morning. In his left hand is a copy of a summons he found in the city. "Oh dear, I wonder who's broken a law this time, it better not be another boring heretic like that old priest." Ruben muttered to himself while his old joints cracked and popped while he sat down in his chair, putting on his reading glasses and reaching for his cup of tea as his miscoloured gaze scan over to paper in his hand, taking a sip of his tea before he spoke to his wife across the room. "Ser Alric var Ruthern assaulted Stefan over mere rumours? Sounds like the Rutherns have become more barbaric yet again." Is all the old man said on the matter, sipping his tea before throwing the summons into his fireplace before continuing to write at his desk.

Edited by ItsMrCannibal

"Praised be Godan, for everything I heard about this drool of a kid is slowly revealing itself. Only Godan will and can judge you, but be assured that you won't pass without a punishment.", Patriarch Alfred says to himself with a firm nod, a smirk forming on his face afterwards, going to meet with the injured Baron Vyronov and his niece Marie.

Edited by rep2k

“GODANI be praised my dear nephew is alright!” Archimandrite Vladrick would say before walking with the Patriarch to visit the young couple @rep2k 

“Always hated him- dumb knight... and I still do hate him since my wrongful imprisonment. So hopefully he dies and perishes from this world like the rest of the villains walking on this realm. Not a true knight, just a glorified hound of the mad king.” Alyssa commented to herself within the safety of her estate far off within the southern lands of Alamaris- simply drinking tea and nibbling on some freshly made, Chocolate Chip Cookies. The woman had a wide and warm smile on her face while they threw the notice into the roaring flames- after she threw the news of joy into the flames- the Seregon grabbed another cookie to nibble on with her tea.

Gregory's eyes peer upon the summons, the corners of his lips creasing onto a faint smile. There, his finger tapped upon the parchment - rolling it up and placing it aside. 

"A mere child that cries wolf. Let us hope his frail body withstands the stress of what's to come."

1 minute ago, biggestdon said:

Ser Alric overheard the ever-so-sage words of Gregory, revealing an innocent smile from around a corner.

"Why of course I didn't do it!"

To that, the man turned to Alric - grasping within his bag to reveal a severed Atronach Arm, once belonging to a certain High Elf. Thereafter did he opt to high-five the presumably-innocent man.

"Not the Knight Paramount!" Valdemar Vanir dumbly states. "I wanted to have dinner with him!" He then shivers, wondering if he might choke at dinner too- probably from the food, of course.