The Lovely Union of Shiromi

christman

The Lovely Union of Shiromi

TwiM5GFLEw8ESI9OiGD9mAH6BTrgK6YX-_xG7wwjmY1iJI3LK_Ds5l-sQaJxjIyShWQJ2VEu98pnkvawLDuEtw6q9B9pRb7f1nQJrTzy9FXQYxP7ShUr2vNUKAakCqm-oTCcN-_D

A depiction of the Happy Couple!

1. Ceremonial Union

Hoisted by the Lady of Clan Amaricus, Mary Amaricius, a brief ceremony to mark the exchange of vows!

1. Banquet

A surplus of alcohol and tasty food will be supplied to all guests!

1. After-party!

A glorious party, hosted by the bride and bride, will be held! Yes, there will be even more alcohol!

Invitations have been sent out to the following: 

All of Elysium and her animals and especially racoon friends of Trash

All of Norland
        All of the Iron Accord. 

Friends and Associates of Saki and Minerva.

[[ OOC ]]

When? Sat Apr 3rd, 2021 ⋅ 1pm BST (UTC+1)
Today!

How to get there?:

8nHHrH1DxgV9VDg7WNsqk6i-gtAj_TNwcFceNGXsoUx_W6PF8x_3aAS7X7MNiMO0R_QU6pu6bLWN6ZsfLRkfAhrrTheubsKTbYTkfTjBs294naCluUiTC9UVqKqUN9v9Nr8r_1WA

The Duke of Elysium would prepare his coat, nodding to himself as he nodded singularly to Saki. 

" I will be more than happy to walk you down the Aisle, it is my honor to do so" 

His remarks finished, he would smile, being quite excited for the wedding!

Notorious O.R.C., Kaluz'Lur, would read of this event having provided the officiate with a sample reading and saying "Diz gon' be a hozh event indeed, me wizh duh dub a joyouz weddin!"

Ellanore Nria looked over her invitation, giving a small chuckle as she sips her tea. 

"I can see many ways this can go wrong," she muses as she stuffs the invitation into her pocket, beginning her own preparations for the wedding.

Aobh smiles happily for Saki, who she has come to consider a friend. 

"May they bring each other a lot of joy." She'd hum out, waiting for the wedding to start.