Pontifical Letter - Writ of Annulment

Iudaes

32 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

“How can you be married for a few decades and still have a unconsummated marriage? The man is either scared of women or just scared of this woman.” Remarked Olivier Renault with a Savoyard smirk. 

"She's only five foot but damn that ***** is mean.." A blonde-haired woman would coo.

The Prince of Vilachia found this rather intriguing, rather sus in some way. He kept the thoughts to his own, only crossing arms and shaking his head. 

6 minutes ago, KosherZombie said:

John Charles makes sweet love to his mistress. 

Emerentia enters the room of her father - George Kovachev - to ask him to lend a bottle of brandy for an upcoming party. She pauses and stares before slowly leaving the room once more and closing the door shut. Forever mortified.

Leonard Halcourt would smile at the news "Now It's my chance." he would simply say before making his way to the Augustine Palace.

An elf named Nyseia begins shouting at passerby as they gossip, commanding that they misunderstand the ongoings of the imperial family. He retreats to his shrine of John I, recalling how he, too, had marital issues!

"What? But- but I thought they were happy! He is to be Emperor and she was to be his Empress-... I don't understand where it all came from!" Anne Caroline exclaimed in suprise, her hands moving up to cover her face. "This is terrible, truly a black day to the Imperial Family..."

Theodora rolled her eyes. She didn't know why everyone was so shocked by the news, they all knew this day was coming. John Charles was so flamboyant- it was obvious he was a fairy.

This was a long time in the coming, though- Wilhelmina had whispered to her about divorce. It also reminded her that, the Augustine had lacked punctuality for as long as she could remember... Along with those dreadful balls that the damned majordomo, or whoever hosted every once in a blue moon... It was a rare occasion, unfortunately. But, the balls weren't anything they used to be in her youth.

She was happy for her cousin Wilhelmina, though. She was married to a fairy who couldn't bring himself near a woman's genitalia.

The future Empress-consort of Oren begins to smile.

Pretty Princess Helen Antonia prepares to propose to her uncle, in true [redacted] fashion!

Holofernes Harrenid stood high atop a hillock, fully liveried with family sword gestured into the blue and blinding sky. The proud Hiberno-Nordic stock glanced to his poet laureate, beads of clear sweat rolling down the furrows of his pink forehead. Yelling over the wind and gasping for breath, he began to relate:

"While I can abide the irresistible drum beat of progress luring the feminine sex out of the harem-chambers of old and into the public sphere, this is an insult to Marriage: the finest sacrament, and the glue that holds in place the very bricks of Canonist Civilization. It is a besmirchment of Manhood, the sword that cuts the proverbial knot of Chaos and delivers society into the light of Reason. But it isn't just any Manhood being besmirched, but that of our most august Emperor, the weary marble column on which the pediment of mankind is upheld. And quite frankly, this insult makes my blood boil! If nothing is to be done - well, surely civilization as we know it will crumble, and what remains will be forced to kneel at the altar of pagan fertility goddesses, choking on the lace gag of so-called emancipated noble women, sundered by the high-heeled boots of a thousand half-elven seductresses for all eternity. Is this the future we will pass on to our children?"