An Elreden Offer

Valannor

VizF6hBtbtnNtO9jAlrgwn9dSX5wCFmZh-636LfCJCW8zlwyyNAMlPscta3bvM_LumWEZag2IgfIdX9oG_3Ws5KFeNLFRkhe4zfh2GpI7PBYLNdU9RJTnRrzAuavJhIreEDmudg5

uOALDqNXsZ32fGkmeuXxh-busWLjSeDZHYJcnKvjMCPCOdyhN_ls9px9WbCjI4acmmkt83YhjT_PDoxLWSu3jX0mR0SL3ELa_VA1dPKiNj1o-nfyXNKW4FD3_dMX9qyh7AtKtRBJ

Karin’ayla, Surgeon General, I hope this letter finds you in good health.

With the escalation of the troll conflict, and having witnessed, as well as experienced, the first-hand effects of such, I find myself wishing to further contribute to the medical effort that goes into treating our soldiery as their injuries mount, and go from mere shrapnel wounds to missing limbs and ruptured organs. 

Upon your acceptance, I will begin brewing and supplying a number of alchemical and herbal concoctions and remedies to further aid in the recovery of our brave men and women of the HRA, and their auxiliaries in these trying times. In addition, I shall endeavor to supply the clinic with the best in medical equipment and supplies, to the best of my ability. I anticipate your response eagerly. 

GOD bless you,

Baroness Tarathiel Elreden of Eftenbach, Knight of Maya and the Lily.

OZJSr3ZFHUT2ldL6QEvvsTfq_EHwttjCZHCIlHjz3HwTb6Ux80O2Aw0k5-zJsk8K_pzjpYHGmH3B4eliNFiLrBsXovgSUD0aiZfCCfYAs5qh2DhGY68J9ORhFQ83H_SSPbhvqV-w

Spoiler

Spoiler

b84ac2fa1bdd53274d992b96a0bd5347.gif

useless btw

Look at me.

I am the medic.

jk

xd

Edited by rukio

Alexandria Karina pursed her lips as she heard of the offer, idly brushing her thumb over her walking stick.  Her mind went back to her youth and the many hours she had dedicated to studying medicines and the medicinal herbs of the territory of Hanseti-Ruska.  Perhaps she could indulge such practices again, to bring peace to the turmoil of her mind and soul.

Dr. Aevaris looks over the letter and thinks of the llir that sent it "I whole heartilly accept Tara. We will use these donations to continue running at a better standard." The surgeon general would pin the letter in her office as she continues working on the paperwork.