The Return of Karaman

THE RETURN OF KARAMAN
File:karamanoglu.jpg

"The Former house of Karamanoglu"

{!} A bird finds his way all across the corners of Alamaris.... letters carried adressed to sons of Karaman.... posts are hung uppon notice boards and scattered across cloud temple

"Karaman kardeşlerime, Brothers and Sisters of Karaman rejoice and come together. for i the new Bey Bayzid Karamanoglu, cousin of former Bey Basil Karamanoglu, have taken it uppon myself to reestablish our beautifull family. Too long have we stood idly by as Kashgars path was blind for us... no longer i say no longer shall we wander aimlessly no longer shall we scurry as a individual but as a family! a clan! a house! and a house should stand together. now i regret to inform you all the remaining believers to Kashgarism have vanished possibly perished in the sands... now ive faith that Kashgar has people wandering in the ilse of Alamari still loyal to my faith, our faith. if indeed you are that send me a bird back so i might know and allow you back within the grace of Kashgar....." 

Signed.
Bey Bayzid Karamanoglu 

karamanidhouse.png

200px-Kashgarism.png

[OOC]

Hello people! who were so kind and stop by and are wondering what in gods name House Karamanoglu is essentially its a House or Clan who praise the way of Kashgar the god of the faith Kashgarism which is a piece of lore me and a few friends started a good while back which sadly died out due to its leadership quiting now i wish have a go at reviving this house if you are interested in doing so with me please contact me Dutch#4741

General Lore: 
[A short explanation of Kashgarism]
https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Guilds_and_Organizations
[General Karamanoglu Culture]
https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Karamanoğullari 

Edited by ThatDutchFellow