Condemnation of the Sedanite Insurrection

CONDEMNATION OF THE SEDANITE INSURRECTION

0GB-nEV9Xb6mUkwVwF-ZisW9oChLa191pfVkJ9_YIEgSq9K1yaGyNNYNtChvUw-Jd--oadkyhVPzHjr2gLXkmSboIS83Qulqvu3rfkHtw8qXvRTcMm4PJgsbTKR4xA2m4EhXaFKe

11th of Tov and Yermey, 367

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

It is not long ago since the Sedanite Insurrection of 365 lit aflame the streets of Oren, a group of rebellious rascals attempting to overthrow and secede from the Imperial Government in Providence. Of course, the capable Imperial State Army and the Imperial Government were able to swiftly quell this rebellion, yet the damage done by it to the Imperial State cannot be ignored.

As the Holy Orenian Empire is our ally by the Treaty of Helena of 339, the government of His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, does condemn the Sedanite Insurrection of 365, and asserts that rebellion is no proper means of bringing about political change in any nation. We wish the Holy Orenian Empire a swift recovery from the insurrection, and that stability may soon return in the lands of our ally.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty, Heinrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost, Antioch, and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

His Excellency, Andrik Jan Baruch, Aulic Envoy of Hanseti-Ruska.

Edited by Kingdom of Haense

Bult Wick looks over the condemnation with a grunt while rubbing his chin, safe and sound in his house in Providence.

"Hmmm, the last section of this condemnation, to me, looks like a simple formality that had to be written up because the Treaty of Helena dictates so. It suggests that they care very little of the horrible crimes that the sedanite rebels did to their own people. Perhaps they don't care because it is what they do to their own people" he says.

Bult would carry on with his day, preparing for the next war to come.

"It may be wise, then, to ensure that the HRA does not absorb these rebellious rascals into its ranks! I would hate to see these malicious and disruptive individuals ruin the proud Kingdom of Haense! I for one know my superior welcomed me with open arms, and that's dangerous!" comments John Etcheverry, former Sedanite terrorist.

Henry Bishop, a supposed "Rascal" who also happens to be in the HRA looks upon the missive with indifference "Well then, that sure is interesting but I sure don't care."

An expounder of the still-fiery flame for rebellion which first incited and later bound the men of Sedan by blood and soul ensconced himself upon a distant patch of earth, far removed from the shadows which the empire and its puppet state sordidly cast against the land.

He whittled restlessly at an old and tried blade, awaiting with unkempt fury the day they might rise again and extinguish the gangrene that drains the kingdoms of men from within.