To the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

Antonius mused for a moment, his lips curled into a subtle grin - the reflection of prancing fires, the creaking of wood and timber visible within his eyes. "To find the words, the time to reflect upon the actions of one-self; truly remarkable traits of a man."

"How pious!" Ailred remarks, blissfully unaware of recent goings on.

Former Knight Paramounts Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich and Ser Dominic Grimm(@Kanadensare) spectate on the ongoings of one of their successors before acknowledging the fortitude that the tenth Knight Paramount possesses. "An honorable man willing to come to grips to his wrongdoings and move forward in front of the light of Godan." Nikolaus would comment before the former Duke of Vidaus entered the pub to discuss times of yore.

Sitting in the halls of Reinmar, Marie Barclay reads the missive with a neutral expression, "Ich wish you well, Ser. The path to redemption is nicht an easy one. While Ich doubt you will return what you have withdrawn from myself and Stefan, I hope you can show the future squires the kindness you speak of. May you learn something of this, as perhaps I had judged you harshly but nicht of a distaste for you, but in a desire that you would put forward only the best for the kingdom. This effort, I had not seen, but perhaps... that is something on you can change. Keep to your word. May Godan guide you true, for it is something that we all need, some more than others." Marie then set the letter into a pile of notes, things to consider for the future as she went on to training on her own within the fields of Reinmar. 

The Queen Mother reads over the missive with an approving nod, "I wouldn' have expected anythin' less from the Knight Paramount. It takes a courageous and noble man t' acknowledge his wrongdoin's"

Marcella Karolina Barclay scoffed from her wheelchair at the missive. "Anyone with any sense can see that this is shallow redemption based on getting caught, nicht actual remorse. I'll be surprised if he's not back to threatening and strangling people he holds power over by the end of a year. What a joke." she'd set down the paper on the desk again as she wheeled herself off, mumbling under her breath. "Show some actual change instead of writing a fancy missive. Ich thought Haeseni were people of action, nicht this recent foolery of writing notes and expecting a change of wardrobe to be enough to repay your sins to the people."

Annika Vyronov would read the missive while enjoying her afternoon tea. "A pious and honorable man." She'd comment to a servant as they refilled her cup. "He has done much for the kongzem and because of the acceptance of his faults, he will come out even stronger than before." She mused, a thoughtful smile on her face. "Haense has proven to be a kongzem of action and acceptance. May Godan bless Ser Alric." The lady would set down the missive, picking up a transcription of the Scroll of Gospel, eyes beginning to skim the familiar passages. 

25 minutes ago, Zaerie said:

Marcella Karolina Barclay scoffed from her wheelchair at the missive. "Anyone with any sense can see that this is shallow redemption based on getting caught, nicht actual remorse. I'll be surprised if he's not back to threatening and strangling people he holds power over by the end of a year. What a joke." she'd set down the paper on the desk again as she wheeled herself off, mumbling under her breath. "Show some actual change instead of writing a fancy missive. Ich thought Haeseni were people of action, nicht this recent foolery of writing notes and expecting a change of wardrobe to be enough to repay your sins to the people."

"It gladdens me to see you finally standing up for something, my lady," commented Jedediah the simple farmer.

5 minutes ago, Pureimp10 said:

"It gladdens me to see you finally standing up for something, my lady," commented Jedediah the simple farmer.

An 'Ame of repute would suddenly choke on her wine, smacking her chest with a metal fist. 

Someone, somewhere, had been finely roasted. 

Stefan Vyronov sighs.

"If he touches my grandson or any Vyronov again though.. he'll have to face me old wrinkled hands."