Mitzuul Grove Settlement Guide- Home of the Kha

Mitzuul Grove Settlement Guide - Home of the Kharajyr

Py3UYHb9YRclT3H0wziRO4rWGc0kOU2Kvj1VBkWH3sdgNeqn3i-mAjEWwYnTJ0ybbspt0FusMQRi3eTzx29uYXbvwtKy8hj4VHg6l2r1uepK7GrH4lpha0i3ojQNYI96ShESZjin

Name of settlement:

The Mitzuul Grove

Peak Times:

Peak times are generally around 11 AM EST to 6 PM EST.  And from 6 PM EST to 11 PM EST being a bit less, more semi-active overall. We are a playerbase of 60/40 Europeans and Americans.

Populace Density:

The Settlement exists out of a majority of Kharajyr. There is a wide variety of Kharajyr within all shapes and sizes. Though, a little kept to themselves, they are really hospitable to all guests regardless of their race or affiliation. That is, as long as guests remain respectful.

8aQNEPQyOPlGhq7blMaOvKfJ76w92lDUtQ_9wL3V2XPtWiUz9NChO_K-B0VggqXH12mAwg5XdPxXXmE2VWeOrM9KdJ8EYsEy7d038Yv4OwSLzEiEyFX3L0SQz7iPdPTcgZuQ9Lya

Origin:

The Mitzuul Grove is the current home of many Kharajyr who have chosen to stay united under a chosen leader instead of remaining scattered among the lands of Almaris. The Land was gifted by the Grand King of Urguan to a few Kharajyr who had started out as a trade caravan. From there, the Kharajyr expanded their home rapidly as their fellow kin soon joined them in the process of building and tending to their new home.

Housing and Architecture:

ga3WLe65I7fPuYaULCHq2uYBxO9178qtdefd_A91f8jH3s8VNDafDBB9pjDeoyReg0xWIpINrBehD1XIjFTcbDNXnpDq_eoWRAiRTMd92yYpGI-CzustJRhztP8HTMUAb70fhSE5

The houses within the grove are relatively small. They are made in an Aztec-style fashion with varying colors and clay roofs. There are shrines scattered throughout the grove in honor of ancestors and Metztli. There are seatings, wells, and small workplaces throughout the grove. Some of the Kharajyr in the grove offer to help one and another with decorating their houses traditionally, so the interior fits for the more warm location.

The Grove:

OsgftU7veoHY9gGPwrvldp_Qda8NuqiYeh2AVLtLwn5yky6FgTMrN9KUKnXr_EtOP3BFB3yq_27M4GjfrJfGf9LGHsUohUif4cj25ftmvbVSpvg05_t4jCc7hHrQwyfquzGyzlFe

The grove is in fact located within a sinkhole, an accident of mother nature that was dug out further. The location is close to Urguan’s mountain, causing a side-stream of Urguan’s lavacore to be transported near the Mitzuul Grove underground. This caused the sinkhole to become slightly thermally heated and with the help of some seeds, a lush, more exotic forest has begun to grow in and around the Grove. The conditions allow for more exotic fruits like peaches or tangerines to grow, while the temperatures are perfect for the water, making it able to house axolotl’s.

The Temple:

mrWPtNxsqbNnb4FL8uNUdqfaaV_roSlZw50vH85ywqDupif81PrSn5cmEAie4O38jIVjbkoEuFsoq5l7mIMqon5sOGM-pRxxqiZTSo8OVKAIijt1IsytwT5QOUJNOAfvyTOPiZod

A vital part of the Kharajyr of Mitzuul, the temple. It houses a muun pool, a classroom, a clinic, as well as a sauna and hot water springs. Vital parts of Mitzuul society remain here. Kharajyr often have the duties themselves to teach younger ones, hence why the temple is a location of knowledge and should be befitted as such. That, and it’s a place destined for clean minds and healing. Therefore, facilities are installed to ensure one’s physical and mental health.

Though it remains a facility mainly intended for practicing religion.

The Tavern:

Uj5uZFS3Q5VZ4A4vrWV2XKxIX2ZtveWX729UKbiRtITrqaWiK92KFKYRHJLbZilzxTYOA866YAMF3HX0F4dpQoAn_R8f8fvvtlsFLMLeYWYx3AQOyxP2J_g-T1CksVbIxfJshHUg

The main get together area of the Kharajyr. One decorated greatly with paintings and growing vines, with several rooms that can be rented out to guests. Famous dishes such as Patarashca and Burritos are served hot and fresh for all the Kharajyr to enjoy. And guests as well, of course.

Contact us:

For special reasons, we aren’t publicly giving away the location of the Grove. However, here are people to contact if you have questions or wish to join.

Rha’kir, chaosgamer_ (chaos#7283)

J’Ixltub, Laeonathan (Laeonathan#3614)

Muja, Shvorky (Shorky#1587)

Z’hiira, Xerxos_ (Xerm#2921)

Siyaj, Hrokaz (CawwCawwCrow#2772)

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/WuzqCTaY

2021-04-05_10.25.21.png

You forgot my favourite picture.

2021-04-05_10.25.21.png

😛

4 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

You forgot my favourite picture.

2021-04-05_10.25.21.png

😛

My bad, I'll edit it just a second

Oh god, I already love this place.
Can I get my 1 block house now @Laeonathan

Nah but without joking I really love this build & the vibe while you RP  here. I suggest you guys check it out and who knows maybe even end up staying with a Kha character.

The Grove is a BEAUTIFUL place to visit/hang out. 12/10 would recommend 

Umi Leparda has had rumors funneled to her from her spa retreat in the wilderness, the Kharajyr studying her claws as she thought of possibly coming back to the group and what it had to offer. As one of her cubs came bounding forward, she'd scoop them up, crooning their way, as she padded off in search of her husband, hoping he might make her a meal of spicy goodness. Or if lucky? Bird ke-bab. @Rapture

Spoiler

The Mitzuul Grove and the Kha in general are so awesome and friendly!

This build looks amazing!

Imagine simply not living in the most beautiful place on the server as a Aztec Tribal Kharajyr. Lovely place. Good work Chaos! 

Ah'n they've got ah noice hot spring! The Clan Lord and Yemekar's Pick states, his mouth full of cod and shrimp served in the tavern upon seeing this guide.

Perhaps the most welcoming and interesting place I've seen in my short amount of time playing in the LotC server!
Very interesting characters and RP opportunities, and everyone is so cool out of game as well! Joining up was definitely worth it!