The Talk of the Court - I

livrose

R5rF877u1nLtd94I6a7HjNtwfxO1Jeywo3SJLQfva_71AGhOy1Zvc43twbpKBS9yjB8CJQR2zHpLzRDlXyjnx0a_WNEPwubzscLzbsLMcJ74t-iVcSuj0UzM2xHZAsMQqIeApUyl

The Talk of the Court

Edition I

An Article on Notices, Court and Culture

Vzmey and Hynk 357 ES

AIqqOwLUXdwesXaUZZLvj_Ug6jIZP20N__Ax4tSI9Y-i_gPIdnvFGctpXT7pkEcCHE-DljRnftuMxB9r892BZBwg9r_kanH6apWG4oFvngNFxKojlXmqd5Sx8eRQ670lia9VBJ2k

POSITIONS WANTED

With the new reformations in the Court of Hanseti-Ruska, an entirely new position needs to be filled as well as the other uninhabited roles on the Koenas’ Council.

- The Palace Custodian is a position of great esteem. It is a role which is similar to the prior responsibilities of the Grand Lady - running palace-focused events and working with event collaborators, leading the courts. 

- The courts are seeking a Head of Servantry. Someone willing to provide plenty of opportunities to train and support their staff whilst working with the Custodian in hiring new members, and preparing for feasts and events. 

- We are, now more than ever with these new reforms, in need of Staff to work in the Palace. 

- If you’re interested in becoming an Event Collaborator and running your own small scale events, while simultaneously playing part in greater festivities, this notice will interest you as well!

- There are, of course, ward opportunities as well for those wishing to shadow leadership roles in the Queen's Council.

Send a bird to the Grand Lady, Rosalind Amador de Astrea if you’re interested in fulfilling any one of these positions! 

AIqqOwLUXdwesXaUZZLvj_Ug6jIZP20N__Ax4tSI9Y-i_gPIdnvFGctpXT7pkEcCHE-DljRnftuMxB9r892BZBwg9r_kanH6apWG4oFvngNFxKojlXmqd5Sx8eRQ670lia9VBJ2k

Upcoming Events

Party in the Gardens

This Saint’s week there will be a garden party, held in the palace grounds. A stage will be built beside the pavilion, for various artists, musicians and performers to entertain the guests as they stroll about the grounds. Food and drink will be provided, and the stalls in the grounds should be stocked and ready! In light of the warming season, we have invited Orenian children and their guardians to the event.

A Hunt Through Karosgrad

Collect the six special Morrovi bottles using the six clues which will be provided at the beginning of the hunt next Saint’s week. Run around Karosgrad to locate these bottles, then present them at the end for your prize! 

Morrovi Fest

To end the year, Haense will be holding a festival to celebrate the oncoming warmer seasons. Delight in games including Haeseni chess, Lafsk or hide and seek. There will be toasts to health and prosperity in our Kingdom, may dancing, costume contests, flower crown stations and many more activities to ensure the festival is enjoyable. 

Royal Delivery For Two

In recent years we have been blessed with the births of the Royal Couple’s first two children: Petra Emma Barbanov, our Princess Royal and Duchess of Karosgrad was born on the 12th of Mitsa and Dargund, 366 ES. The Grand Prince of Kusoraev, Sigismund Karl Barbanov followed on the 10th of Joma and Umund, 367 ES. It won’t be long before the pair are running around the halls of the palace, taking after both their parents in the example that they set. 

Forewarn of Change

The change in seasons signifies a change in fashion and with the warmer months approaching, what better a time than now to announce a new accessory? With sun rays beating down on us as we promenade the city, heutz, or in the common tongue, hats, are the perfect addition to your seasonal wear. Heutz may be worn with fur, fabric, and may be worn in a wide array of colors. Lords and Ladies are all welcome to try out the new trend which has become increasingly common within the court. The Queen’s Council encourages all to join them in establishing this new and attractive trend!

The Koeng of Trend-Setting

In the last year the Keong has decided to lead a disciplined personal life, in order to cleanse his soul. It has led many others to reconsider how tainted their own souls are - what is our purity, compared to a God-chosen Koeng? He has thrown away finery and luxury, refraining from indulging in fine food and drink. It is certainly something to be admired! Not surprisingly, it is increasingly common for nobles to visit confession in light of this, or to strip back on their own luxurious lifestyle. 

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Rosalind Amador de Astrea, Grand Lady of Hanseti-Ruska

His Lordship, Ailred Joren Ruthern, Secretary to the Grand Lady