Enumerated Distinctions of Purity

Abrielle reads the missive with a beaming expression. "How wonderful Haelun'or will be now that this has been made clear. Let us rid ourselves of mali'ata, to truly become a society of geniune purity!"

Maruthir gave a hesitant shrug upon finishing the missive. The 'aheral doing nothing to show his distaste, as regretfully, he found himself agreeing with its contents. 

Ayliana Maehr'tehral, Head Physician of Haelun'or, local plant enthusiast, beloved by all of Haelun'or and soon bride to be of Haelun'or's very own Okarir'sil.. takes this very personally as she is literally the only Maehr'tehral and Vegetarian in the whole state. 

5 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Haskir reminisces upon the 'questionable' time where he and the Sohaer had cooked hundreds of units of food for the Sillumiran armies in that very bedroom, along with another particular 'aheral paladin who helped them! He devours some pulled pork, savoring the taste with a fulfilled smile. That food fed the battalions who warred with Elvenesse!

Aobh leans back in her chair as she finishes off her tea. "Though, perhaps it was all a ruse by the Sohaer in a murder plot against the Kha." Idly, she'd tap her fingers along the side of her thigh. "After all," A pause as she thought over her next words, pouring another cup of tea, holding such in both hands to keep them warm in the cold Haense climate. "I do believe I heard that his head was taken, I would not have believed it, were there not proof!" 

Spoiler

8df371e0d1b5d09e71c4a5d9c51e0563-png.jpg

4 minutes ago, rukio said:

Aobh leans back in her chair as she finishes off her tea. "Though, perhaps it was all a ruse by the Sohaer in a murder plot against the Kha." Idly, she'd tap her fingers along the side of her thigh. "After all," A pause as she thought over her next words, pouring another cup of tea, holding such in both hands to keep them warm in the cold Haense climate. "I do believe I heard that his head was taken, I would not have believed it, were there not proof!" 

Hide contents

8df371e0d1b5d09e71c4a5d9c51e0563-png.jpg

3e7477b8d3570311964e03665ddbd95a.png

Haskir bounces the head of 'Ezyl Grey' in both his hands, laughing wildly!

Syllana Lyun'akal looks over this, her brows furrowing, anger filling her thoughts. She followed this anger with a huff. She then turned to her fiance, a concerned look on her face. "All that I have done to make you mali'thill... is erased by this." She stated. "You must simply be mali'aheral for now. What I have built, our Sohaer has ruined for us. This is no longer acceptable in my eyes." 

@VoidandNull

Vivyne pushes grandpa Valens (the renowned expert in a certain field of knowledge) as he blabbers to their wood elf ward, Caedwyn, about the purity and sanctity of the blessed elves around the Silver City. She waved to Haskir after they passed him.

@Ryloth

@Lhindir_@Yeagerist

Edited by JoanOfArc

1 minute ago, JoanOfArc said:

Vivyne pushes grandpa Valens (the renowned expert in a certain field of knowledge) as he blabbers to their wood elf ward, Caedwyn, about the purity and sanctity of the blessed elves around the Silver City. She waved to Haskir after they passed him.

@Ryloth

@Lhindir_@Yeagerist

Haskir kicks the head in their direction like a beach ball. It lands in Valens' lap as he sat in the wheel chair, and Haskir jogs over with an elated grin.

@Yeagerist@JoanOfArc

The head landed in Valens' lap, soiling his hitherto pristine robes. Though, that wasn't the concern at hand for the senile old elf, who, in all his exasperation, frantically waved a slip of paper through the air that was in the elder's mind no doubt printed with the winning numbers. "Who, huh, what? Where am I? This isn't the nursing home. I thought we were going to bingo." It certainly was a shame, Valens would never get to cash in on his bingo victory that night.

@Ryloth@Lhindir_@JoanOfArc

The Okarir'sil cheered in the streets, unabashedly celebrating the rise of nationalistic-militarism in the Silver State. He handed out Othelu Gold to any and all the opposition he would pass.

"A good citizen is a patriot!"

The High Elf takes the document, reads it, takes a nip from human made tea, and tucks the document into his satchel emblazoned with the seal of the Holy Orenian Empire. 

Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre denounces such classification in the strongest manner possible. "To define only those that conform to the state's tyranical vision as true thill serves to reveal the staggering extent to which mentaly impurity has been permitted to fester among our kind. Such closed-mindedness is unbecoming of Larihei's heirs."