HEAR YE HEAR YE PROVIDENCE IT'S TIME FOR AN NEW LORD MAYOR!

4nyzsp_CYjxrNRV-cLbrdNaYzNtLCLvdUXuWUNmZPY21sXXN1mqgCU4V0HKCR54rIcRBjje3XUTUjgcyYrHnKd6mN_p_bk-lx1Fk5m0OJikkMdPAc9K4KbqO7UDas4dU0fodJZc

HEAR YE HEAR YE PROVIDENCE IT'S TIME FOR AN NEW LORD MAYOR!

For years our current lord mayor has been ignoring his work within city hall

to focus on the otherwise lovely events and remodels across our city

leaving other matters in the dust causing you to suffer

thanks to other matters not being able to handle

this ends now.

Come voting day vote on me 

Augustus Otto Komnenos

and order within city hall shall return no more backroom deals on contracts

that could help our local companies, creating jobs and money to flow out to the many instead of the few, with me as your lord mayor i will stride to work closer to the home office to ensure

work within our city goes forward in an orderly pace and within an acceptable cost

While i may not be able to promise the same amount of free flowing events as our current mayor i stride to do what i can within that area and hoping his team would wish to work with me if i win and help me breath new life into our bazar so our city trade can fire back up to life

While I cant say much about the other candidates beside one let an drug den operate within the novellen for years if the man lets such vile ordeals operate within his own roof what would he do with the whole capital city?

Will he help such ordeals spread? or just ignore it hoping the ministry of justice will take care of it?

The Rt. Honorable The Lord Halcourt would read the missive and iterate to his kinsmen at the dinner table, "Get a load of this guy! Does he think he will win over our votes by trashing our beloved Alphonse?" he'd then make a 'tsk' sound with his tongue before tossing the parchment in the trash.