THE HINTERLANDS COMPACT

Rudi

THE HINTERLANDS COMPACT

_4EHwnoZm-qnJnDcmDrA8nzXKCLm30NPyJo14ruUffu6WVUTwW7zyqgDEWgh1oMqmu-aBtRAMf3qf-xd4OcpkRWI44S0NE7E6LcotubOjdAB-Q6EPVC1bcLA5ljV6HMAPj6KrREpPub1C__o3ncdJ-z5vhZjTD1fPLKRIaWY2vS1nOXtUxHYc5vNBcVYsdFEmUAwb01rAGFf3-I5hQXATOOXqHsgPMoIMaHtngbtjmLfZ_5J73tm6vCaqtTkpDGsq-ZiAUwt0tpbz8r1

Agreed on this Gronna ag Droba 369 E.S.
Between Ve
Koengzem of Hanseti-Ruska and the Crown of Elvenesse

VE KRAWN I HANSETI-RUSKA AG VE KRAWN I ELVENESSE

I. The Princedom of Elvenesse and the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska agree to enter into a pact of non-aggression for 10 years, expiring in 379 ES. On its expiration, this pact can be renewed by mutual consent of both signatories.

II.  The Princedom of Elvenesse hereby agrees to guarantee the following rights to any subject of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, within its own respective borders or otherwise: The Rights to life, religion and due process.

III.  The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska hereby agrees to guarantee the following rights to any subject of the Princedom of Elvenesse, within its own respective borders or otherwise: The Rights to life, religion and due process.

VI. Both signatories hereby agree to grant the other the right to seek an education in the other nation free of tax, harassment, or other burdens. This particularly concerns the Royal Academy of Haense and the Circle of Healing in Elvenesse.

V. Both signatories hereby agree to grant the other an untaxed space for the other signatory to establish an Embassy in their capital.

VI. Any future grievances held by either signatories, through the duration of this pact, are sworn to be conveyed via appropriate and peaceful diplomatic channels.

VII.  In the event that either signatory should be found in contempt of the terms of this pact, then the articles above shall remain in effect whilst a diplomatic resolution is negotiated.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty, Henrik II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia and Vidaus, Margrave of  Korstadt and Rothswald, Count of Chatnik, Nenzing, Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, Kaunas, Alban, Reza and Markev, Viscount of Grauspin, Baron of Thurant, Rytsburg, Venzia, Essenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Fëanor of House Sylvaeri, High Prince of Elvenesse,

Wielder of the Crown of Malinor, Protector of the Almenodrim and Irrinites

CDSNmzfudUp4_vMRecn035ku2Y9opHM7OJRYH18uZlQA3jbNcDDimJsyWdQtayXzjZ4Z9Y5CFAms5eFmc10us3-oKfdy73CraR7KSp5x_3JeOLpUJ3PMwcaF6NqeAKGwoRKRBrN6