confessions of an egirl - AMA

latte

Hi gamers, it's friday and I have a stack load of homework  and it's EXAM SZN but it's alright since my dog is right besides me.

AMA!

Please stop copying me, i know im cool but that doesnt mean you have to post an ama because i do.

Anyways,
When are you going to get good at the game?

What does it mean to be an e-girl?

1 hour ago, capiital said:

what are your opinions on Trisha paytas And Sophie Anderson 

Spoiler

So this is a tricky question. I think Trisha Paytas is differently an interesting woman. She has done many weird and questionable things in the past but is also very entertaining in that regard. I really like her weird posts on tiktok, including that one where she did that little Egyptian dance. King Tut, whoo! In the wake of the David Dobrik situation however, I do find it redeeming that she has spoken out on such issues. And also, changing her religion every four months is just a regular occourance now, and even as a Catholic? It's kind of humorous. 

TLDR: Weird woman, yet entertaining asf.

I don't know who Sophie Anderson is

Why would you want to openly brand yourself as an egirl considering the negative connotations and implications that the label brings? Beyond this, how do you define "egirl" and what does it mean to you?

On 4/9/2021 at 3:35 PM, altiar1011 said:

What does it mean to be an e-girl?

It's a dumb title that means nothing more than the people you hang around, but i think it's kinda funny once you get passed the offensiveness of it, i'll explain further downwards

On 4/9/2021 at 2:36 PM, gavyn said:

Please stop copying me, i know im cool but that doesnt mean you have to post an ama because i do.

Anyways,
When are you going to get good at the game?

when you have a normal bedtime schedule bruv getta cracking

21 hours ago, Crevel said:

Why would you want to openly brand yourself as an egirl considering the negative connotations and implications that the label brings? Beyond this, how do you define "egirl" and what does it mean to you?

To preface, i'm not all that great at writing and I hope this is legible. In all honesty I know the term has a very negative stigma to itself as you say. I've been called and labeled it in the past, and i used to be offended because of it because of what it implied of my character, or what others on LOTC think of me as a person, even without actually knowing me. I've realized by this, it's kind of funny and i like to use it ironically. I'm a very different person to what the stigma says.  But what is the stigma? That egirls are rude, toxic noble orenian rpers and w-elven girls who do degenerate deeds off camera? While this might be true for some, I find it hardly fair to put specific players in a group and judge them by that, as alot of people from these so called "egirl" groups have been the loveliest people i've met on the server thus far. 

Despite this, I don't really care what lotc people think of me, especially those who don't know me. I think it's really just who you hang out with and what kind of rp you do within the server, in all honesty.  And within every group I find you will find a negative stigma; i.e. pvp goons , political rpers, ect.

I'd define personally an "egirl" on lotc as a person who roleplays with certain outspoken girl groups, nothing more nothing less. Now, that being said, can some of these players be so very rude and judgy/toxic? yes! 

TLDR: It's dumb to judge people based on groups they play in without truly knowing or experiencing them  and if you want to judge me for ironically using egirl on myself? ok lol