𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•¦π•Ÿπ•– & 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖

Remyy

𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•¦π•Ÿπ•– & 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖

1clneJL_EmxJv5DmUP8rmQ2YrR5oGOkpb63Hb1tETKyMU31bjzS3WfTV_PnUuhw-unUFiRrTCKEJreNCtw7edwY8nqDYlVIQq4VS6PBctEYQRY4SM7qMQpAT3LD_Vunx3cJ-hEE_

"The Cards tell all."

Β 

Are you in a position where your future is uncertain? Is there a question that lingers on your mind that you have no answer to? Perhaps there is an inner conflict that you do not know how to resolve. Regardless, perhaps the Fates have something to tell you. Beseech the Cards for any answers you may have, and allow the energies surrounding your person to resolve whatever ails you.

Β 

T7tGNPKke--cGupmsQTjOoBHZwFiuE_jO6_brLrLO0947kSS1vKOjgahMcrSLypB7N_6xIXCMgbp4cje98IcEpuIOFa3vBeS0b6pb-rr3a3sMZHBQDA91krG_pdEM6vbP1tBEswH

Spreads

Β 

Three Card Spread - This Technique has been passed down for numerous generations and serves to detect the Past, Present, and Future of the one receivingΒ the reading.

Β 

Six Card Spread - While similar to the Three Card, the Six Card goes more in-depth about the Past, Present, and Future of the one receivingΒ the Reading.

Β 

Yes/No Spread - The Cards will answer a question you have in either positive or negative. In addition, they will offer insight to the question at hand.

Β 

Love Reading - The Love Spread is actually several different spreads that change depending on what exactly is wanted. From compatibility with a person present, to detecting the future of a relationship not yet begun, the Love Reading is extremely popular amongst couples who wish to know their future with their partner.

Β 

T7tGNPKke--cGupmsQTjOoBHZwFiuE_jO6_brLrLO0947kSS1vKOjgahMcrSLypB7N_6xIXCMgbp4cje98IcEpuIOFa3vBeS0b6pb-rr3a3sMZHBQDA91krG_pdEM6vbP1tBEswH

To receiveΒ a reading one must either leave a written letter at the physical location of the shop in Elvenesse, or send a missive to one Cecil (KryTheRat, Kry#7857). While Mina is appreciated for services given, it is not required. Any inaccurateΒ readings (for the past & present, not the future) will be eligible for another readingΒ  after an Elven Day passes. Custom spreads may be requested, but will require a small fee in return.Β 

Β 

"I am so tempted to such a thing which might come false and shall only lower my hopes for all things I want in my life- but if I shall waste time with something as this, it will be my mistake and mine only. Hopefully I shall not be foolish to seek their services." A young 'aheral would say to herself with an interested but worrisome tone, Alyssa would then rush towards her desk within the safety of her quarters to write a letter to the soothsayer of Elvenesse with a swift manner. After the Seregon had finished wiriting her message, she would scroll up the paper and seal it with the Seregon Crest. Then, once the woman had finished preparing the send-off, she would walk outside of the estate to call her raven, tie the scroll to the bird's talon and finally sent it off to the wise-woman.

Β 

"And so the wizenedΒ will toil, oblivious to their obstruction of faith and the equilibrium. But from their practice, perhaps some light may shine through so that the untold could enlighten, and the knowing couldΒ know more."Β Murmured some philosopher after reading the advert.

Edited by TheWizardofNOZ