Summons: Ruthern z. Wick

garentoft

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 11th Vzmey and Huff, 368 ES by Harren A. Ruthern and Tatiana L. Ruthern and represented by Aldrik Baruch,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Konstantin Wick to appear before it and answer the following charges:

504.041: Where the dishonest or dishonourable conduct of one party leads to economic, reputational or physical harm to another party and such harm was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of their dishonest or dishonourable conduct, the offending party shall be obliged to pay damages to the injured party in an amount determined by the Court;

Arisen from these circumstances:

During the Game Show “Who Wants to be a Minaniare?”, particularly during the bomb round, both Harren Ruthern and Tatiana Ruthern of Team 3 managed to answer the question, “Who popularized the Game Werheg?” (the answer to which was Lauritz Christiansen) before the bomb exploded, yet the host, Konstantin Wick, still reduced twenty-five points from their score. This caused them to eventually lose the game, despite them having answered the question in time. It must also be noted that they were never given four options for the answer (as specified in the rules of the game). The winning team, Team 2, had 615 points, while Team 3 (containing the Rutherns), had 610 points, the difference being less than 25. This means that the illegal reduction of 25 points caused the Rutherns to lose the game, as they otherwise would have had a 20 point lead.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Harren Ruthern

garentoft#1980

Tatiana Ruthern

Juli#9597

Aldrik Baruch

Pureimp#4596

"This sounds like a just cause!" Jovenaar Erika Kortrevich says, as she reads the summons. "Justice will be served to Lord Wick."

Konstantin Wick flees the jurisdiction.

Alfred blinks.

"I saw it with my own eyes - and heard it with my ears! It was rigged, da!" Adalia commented to no one in particular

Emerentia smirks and simply pets her trophy in the darkness of her closet, whispering softly. "K-.. K... Kakaw..."

Tatyana catches wind of such an occurrence, seated in the Southbridge tavern with a bottle of Reckless Ranger™ in hand. She let out a hearty laugh! "Sore losers come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?" she commented, before taking a swig of her drink and kicking her boots up on the counter without a care in the world.

“I’ve never known Ruthern to be so petty.” Erik Ruthern comments. “tis only a game.”

Edited by Imperium

"I do say to always chase the bag..." commented Ser Brandt Barclay as he paused a bit "...But GODdamn"

Obrecht Barclay tugged at his Grandfather's cassock. "Cheaters never prosper, right? Then why is everyone laughing at someone trying to get justice over a cheater? I don't get it." The seven year old scratched at a scab he got from falling down the stairs the other day and hobbled away.