6 year anniversary AMA i guess

cowgirl bebop

Today is my 6 year anniversary on Lotc! I took a two year break and missed all of Atlas and the first few months of Arcas. Otherwise, I've been around since late Athera. I've played two queens, plenty of nobles, spooks, and more. AMA

want to vc? [told you i would do this....]

what is your favorite color and why?

what is one on of your favorite moments on this server?

what is one of your favorite moments with ME on this server?

if you could do something differently on lotc when you were new, what would you have done?

don't you just want to go wild, let loose?  be a cycle path?

@UnBaed

want to vc? [told you i would do this....]

yes 

what is your favorite color and why?

purple because it look nice

what is one on of your favorite moments on this server?

Me and you throwing that ******* door into the volcano. 

what is one of your favorite moments with ME on this server?

See above. Also pretty much any time from Vailor. That was a happy time. A simpler time.

if you could do something differently on lotc when you were new, what would you have done?

I wish I hadn't killed off my first noble when I did, but at the time it seemed like the only option. Otherwise, I don't really have any regrets from my noobhood

don't you just want to go wild, let loose?  be a cycle path?

go crazy go stupid

4 minutes ago, HurferDurfer1 said:

u are literally ancient, its not  a question im just telling u, u are

**** you

What's kept you on this server for 6 years, and do you still have faith that it is the premium minecraft roleplaying experience?

What times on the server have made you the most nostalgic and would you ever return to them if given the chance?

What do you look forward to the most in the future?

What's one thing that makes you hopeful for the future of LOTC?

What's been your favorite character to play so far?

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

who was your favorite character and why?

lake or ocean?

mountains or plains?

have you ever beaten the ender dragon?

what is your favorite genre of music?

fly high shannon leigh 🕊❤️⚰️ (i hate men)

1 minute ago, Quantumatics said:

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

not you STEALING MY QUESTION

Just now, Proddy said:

What's kept you on this server for 6 years, and do you still have faith that it is the premium minecraft roleplaying experience?

What times on the server have made you the most nostalgic and would you ever return to them if given the chance?

What do you look forward to the most in the future?

Honestly, it's the best medium for roleplay. Trust me, I've looked for alternatives. 

I feel a lot of nostalgia for the Vailor era. It was a time before I knew so much and I just kind of existed in that happy space between noob and old fart. One of the things that ruins LotC the most for me is that there isn't much left to discover, and that's what I miss the most. Learning new things, meeting new people, so on and so on.

I look forward to helping forge new stories, cultures, and nations. I think the best thing we can do for the server is keep things flowing, don't let things stagnate.

Is the server actually less interesting than it was in the ol' days or am I just a nostalgic boomer.

1 minute ago, Quantumatics said:

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

After this many years, you start to learn that no matter how bad things seem, they will get better. They can also get worse, but.. eventually they get better. Staff changes, rules change, nations change. Sometimes it's rough, but if you can ride it out, you'll come out smarter and stronger.

My favorite character I've ever played was Katherine Vallberg/Aislin Maar. She was a commoner who became a renowned alchemist and in her pursuit of knowledge, was murdered and turned into a homunculus, who then had her own story arc. Sadly, she never got a proper ending, but I still cherish that time.

A hot dog is indeed a sandwich.

5 minutes ago, capiital said:

who was your favorite character and why?

lake or ocean?

mountains or plains?

have you ever played beaten the ender dragon?

what is your favorite genre of music?

fly high shannon leigh 🕊❤️⚰️ (i hate men)

not you STEALING MY QUESTION

See previous answer for favorite character.

Lake, mountains!

No I have never beaten the ender dragon lol

I like rock/metal, emo, electro-pop, and lofi

5 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Is the server actually less interesting than it was in the ol' days or am I just a nostalgic boomer.

It's only less interesting right now because we lack conflict, which is a fault of both the playerbase and the staff. I think in the last two years the server has suffered greatly by the publication and subsequent emphasis put on activity checks. Nations are more concerned with activity than creating interesting storylines, which leads to a lack of conflict and a focus on stability.

What has been your favorite character? 

what is your favorite food? 

Who’ve been friends with the longest?

do you love me? 

19 minutes ago, ShannonLeigh said:

It's only less interesting right now because we lack conflict, which is a fault of both the playerbase and the staff. I think in the last two years the server has suffered greatly by the publication and subsequent emphasis put on activity checks. Nations are more concerned with activity than creating interesting storylines, which leads to a lack of conflict and a focus on stability.

Yeah I remember back when it was normal for big playerbases to have massive shakeups, for races to have civil wars and change ruling family/clan, for empires to shatter and then re-form. Now the biggest force of geopolitical change is the staff and their activity policies, which is what creates and destroys nations in modern LOTC rather than wars and inter-player politics. Activity checks were a mistake

With that in mind, do you think Almaris would be a good map if we removed activity checks, seeing as the other things besides activity checks on Almaris are quite similar to Axios that had many aforementioned playerbase shakeups?

1 minute ago, doreebear said:

What has been your favorite character? 

what is your favorite food? 

Who’ve been friends with the longest?

do you love me? 

See above answers for favorite character.

My favorite food is probably ramen, but like real ramen from an actual ramen shop. 

As far as people who are still on the server and friends with me, that'd be UnBaed and NJBB. I met Jake and Hurfer not too long after them. That was back in early Vailor, so around the summer of 2015 I'd say!

I love you so very much.

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Yeah I remember back when it was normal for big playerbases to have massive shakeups, for races to have civil wars and change ruling family/clan, for empires to shatter and then re-form. Now the biggest force of geopolitical change is the staff and their activity policies, which is what creates and destroys nations in modern LOTC rather than wars and inter-player politics. Activity checks were a mistake

With that in mind, do you think Almaris would be a good map if we removed activity checks, seeing as the other things besides activity checks on Almaris are quite similar to Axios that had many aforementioned playerbase shakeups?

100% we need to remove activity checks. They are SO bad for the server and quite possibly have permanently changed the server's culture and approach to roleplay. I think as long as the staff doesn't intervene more than they should, we are going to see some pretty serious shakeups in the next 6 months. I have a feeling this summer is gonna be one for the history books.

Of your characters that have been human Queens, which was your favorite and why?

What roleplay are you enjoying the most right now?

If you could do one thing in the future on LOTC, what would it be? What interests you the most right now?