[Player Event] A bond of the Night

MayRndz

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/gWZs_q4J04U

:COUGHS in all good posts having vibe music:

zIMjDib.jpg
[!] All credit for images and art do not go to me and go to the rightful creator.

Upon looking into the blue black night sky after the sun had set over the horizon one may notice a single star fall astray from its sparking brethren. A tail of light trails behind it marking the sky as it seemed to shoot downward towards the ground. It happened all in the blink of an eye, falling stars often going unnoticed by descendants. One may not know that this was classified as a shooting star.

The Av’velulei gathered with their heads pressed together passing murmurs of thoughts amongst themselves… for when a star shoots across the sky, it is believed to carry a message from the ancestors and seed members of past descent, guiding the descendant towards a crucial moment… or perhaps a guiding light to where their help is needed.

“A message from the stars.. perhaps from Arvastan himself.” The red headed chieftess muttered sitting upon the rocky shores… it's unlikely anyone understood what she spoke of, however the riptide druid offered no explanation as  her ears flicked back listening to that of her surroundings.

The tides rumbled as they crashed against the rocky shoreline… for when the moon was high the tides held conflict of their own.. They seemed to bounce the same feeling that zaelyn had radiated with her wording.

The chieftess ran her fingers along the blue tattoos that adorned her arms, lips pressing into a thin line… She lifted her head glancing at a hiearch of the seed Send a missive, to those of out family and friends… we shall gather an elven day from now to discuss this.” her gaze slowly moved to look back up at the star filled midnight sky seemingly zoning out.

[!] Screowls of all sorts of colors and patterns would carry letters that were neatly rolled and stamped..

(OOC: The ones who would receive these would be those within the Av’velulei discord, family or not. IF you are not in the discord and would like to be aware either findout IC’ly or message MayRndz#0069 on discord.) 

“To those friends of my family or not, a journey is ahead of the Av’velulei… when a star falls we find ourselves on a journey no matter how long or short it shall be. This letter comes to you with the intention of offering an invitation of sorts. Do not take this as something light or fun, we have no idea what may be ahead of us in these coming eleven weeks, but what the night sky shows the followers of the uhier celia'sul par'karinah we don’t take it lightly and choose to heed the calls of our ancestors.

Should you be interested in such a journey we intend to meet an elven day from now… not to head out quite yet, but to instead discuss, prepare, and brainstorm.”

OOC:

This is a completely player-run event that will be managed by myself and potentially other members of the seed. Its intention is to introduce the seed while also offering an interesting adventure of sorts!
The intention is to split the event into 3-4 parts depending on how it goes, each being placed on different days over the next 2 weeks.

If you have any questions, feel free to message MayRndz#0069 on discord and I’ll be happy to give out some information.

The first meeting mentioned in the missive will be tomorrow, Monday April 12th, at 6:30 PM EST. I'll ping in the discord about where we intend to meet. Don’t worry if you want to take part and can’t show up, there will be plenty of other days.

The Hummingbird Druid received one of the missives that were sent out as he scanned over it. His eyes moving along the piece of paper as he read the words written upon it. “Oh? How interesting... I do suppose it’s time I visit the others...” He’d say with a light sigh before turning to leave his home- venturing out to visit his daughter and fellow Druid. 

The Phoenix Druid's eyes follow the strange creature as it comes down to her with the letter. She takes the letter into her wooden hand, opening it and scanning the parchment. A small smile comes to her lips as she tilts her head. "It seems I've missed some things in my niece's life, welp. Might as well show up, could be interesting."