REFUSAL OF HAELUN'ORIAN WEREGILD RENEGOTIATION

_pr0fit

Chieftain Hali Olavsson Kvitravn, Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn and a purifier of the Red Faith looks upon the missive with discontent. After some thought, he mutters to himself in his home at the Kvitravn Manor. "We're meant teh be savin' ourselves fer the Orenians, nae our own allies."

2 minutes ago, Caelria said:
  Reveal hidden contents

UhQFqr2.jpg

"This is insane." Haskir chuckles, "Who put their 'Master of Coin' up to this joke? A fisticuffs bar brawl costs twelve-thousand in fines?"

Spoiler

Varg Vikernes's stream

norland vargposting the thulean perspective

3 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

"This is insane." Haskir chuckles, "Who put their 'Master of Coin' up to this joke? A fisticuffs bar brawl costs twelve-thousand in fines?"

"What can we say? The Master of Coin likes his coin. Ka-ching. There was a more grand insult than just a bar brawl anyhow." Dramyr shrugged with outward splayed hands.  

57 minutes ago, grnappa said:

Karl Demetrius sat down by the river in Southbridge, his fishing line cast out as he felt a tug. He'd quickly reel it back to reveal his small catch "I did it! Mister Maliman, look look!" he'd excitedly show the fish to his mentor Amthalion @BobBox. Looking over his shoulder, he'd spot his father laughing as he read a missive. The rotund Karl waddled over as he read this missive out loud.

After a pause, he'd look to Maliman with a frown. "This alliance is rather silly, isn't it?"

A Wick Elf shook his head. "Alliances are like elves, kid. The world doesn't need them and they always get upset when you poke fun at them." He paused for a moment, his head shaking to himself thereafter "I hate elves."

"Once again the contemptible beggar nation of Nordland is seized by a collective colic and wails for appeasement. I say let them come! We will damn their memory. A people that has spent the last hundred years conquering unarmed serfs and demanding tolls will at last be extinguished, its piastling vassals liquidated, and its multitudes of impoverished, misruled subjects returned to the Imperial fold."

Having been denied entry into the Silver City, H. Harrenid loudly opines from a soapbox by the Novellen. The rant seeming apropos of nothing, genteel Providence pedestrians cast odd looks on him, as if trying to understand what he could possibly be talking about.

The Treasurer of Amathea pours over the notice at his desk high in the Citadel; a shiver running down his spine from the schadenfreude he felt upon realizing Haelun'or's latest dilemma... "Oh, the irony." he mutters to himself in his comfortable isolation, folding the paper into a small glider and launching it out the window to sea.

The mali' takes his pipe from a pouch in his coat, lighting a plug of herbs and pondering more to himself. "This Vane Freysson is certainly a shrewd man, if not a clever one. I should meet him..."

Deep in the Orenian countryside, the wildly attractive and flamboyant Princess Helen shouts in delight.

"Nearly, Anna!" she exclaims to her ever-present compatriot, the Governess of the Augustine. "It is nearly springtime!"

Obviously nobody had informed her flowers bloom well within the Spring, and therefore that it eas already springtime...

@libbybelle

10 hours ago, Orlesian said:

"Nice job Haelun'or! After losing all fairness in a republic! You now pissed off a warmongering nation of warriors, you guys need a medal for making a huge mistake!" Alyssa commented with a wide grin, letting out a wide laugh before going back to washing her clothing near the salty waters of Sutica. As the 'aheral washed her clothing-she would then sigh, her expression showed sadness and sorrow as she would then comment "My home really went downhill, maybe it was always corrupt from the start."

Halaena Elibar'acal would take a grey glance towards the 'aheral, cringing at the woman's yapping. "Damn crazies , ai' swear to Larihei."

4 hours ago, Waibiao said:

The Treasurer of Amathea pours over the notice at his desk high in the Citadel; a shiver running down his spine from the schadenfreude he felt upon realizing Haelun'or's latest dilemma... "Oh, the irony." he mutters to himself in his comfortable isolation, folding the paper into a small glider and launching it out the window to sea.

The mali' takes his pipe from a pouch in his coat, lighting a plug of herbs and pondering more to himself. "This Vane Freysson is certainly a shrewd man, if not a clever one. I should meet him..."

The Head Steward of Amathea would scan over the notice left at his desk as well. His eyes glancing up towards Airebys Sylric, whose desk was adjacent to him, as he made his comment. Evar'lae couldn't help but snort softly. Yet, that smile was short-lived as soon as he spots the pipe in the mali'fenn's hands.

He stands up, rolling up the notice as he makes his way towards Airebys, scolding him. "Ne, ne, ne! Either smoke near the open window or outside!

*Hana would look at the notice* "Saw dat comin from teh pissy little purity nuts"

14 hours ago, latteTM said:

Halaena Elibar'acal would take a grey glance towards the 'aheral, cringing at the woman's yapping. "Damn crazies , ai' swear to Larihei."

Alyssa would turn to the Elibar'acal with a raised brow. "Child, why are you stalking me in this empty beach? please leave, know what. I will instead." Would pick up her umbrella, blanket, and rest of her beach items to walk off and washing bucket with the clothing still inside of the bucket! Muttering under her breath in a low tone with a very confused and slightly annoyed tone and facial expression "Crazy Teenagers, am I right?"  Leaving the empty beach with the stalking Elibar'acal behind her, the Seregon feeling slight fear after this incident.

12 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

Alyssa would turn to the Elibar'acal with a raised brow. "Lady, why are you stalking me in this empty beach? please leave, know what. I will instead." Would pick up her umbrella, blanket, and rest of her beach items to walk off and washing bucket with the clothing still in them! Muttering under her breath in a low tone with a very confused and slightly annoyed tone and facial expression "Crazy woman, am I right."  Leaving the empty beach with the stalking Elibar'acal behind her, the Seregon feeling slight fear after this incident.

Halaena Elibar'acal would roll her eyes at the Seregon's actions, lofting up her hands to cross them over her chest. "You're in a public area, llir. EVERYONE can hear you." a nod then , as the woman would start to head off. "Damn diarchists!" 

9 minutes ago, latteTM said:

Halaena Elibar'acal would roll her eyes at the Seregon's actions, lofting up her hands to cross them over her chest. "You're in a public area, llir. EVERYONE can hear you." a nod then , as the woman would start to head off. "Damn diarchists!" 

"Mind your own business young 'aheral." Alyssa shouted towards the Eli'bar'acal with an annoyed tone, letting out a loud sigh as she would walk off of the beach and back to the estate which she lived in. "Can I not simply rant and wash my clothing peacefully- children like you. So silly. So Foolish. " The 'aheral said while walking off, before being gone from the area where the young teen jump scared her and back at the safety of her home.

Princess Estelle Ruric de Frey spits her tea across the starch white tablecloth that covered the dinning room table which she, and her “sister from another mister”, sat at. A symphony of laughter escaped her form as she’d bring her right hand down hard upon the wooden surface with a bang! After a few moments of struggling to collect her composure, and a few supporting snickers from other witch, the witch would finally vocalize her thoughts; “Oh, how pathetic! Not only is a, supposed, ‘official document’ from the Kingdom of Norland published by someone who isn’t King; but, someone who clearly cares more about their calligraphy than the actual strength of their document...” 

The icy woman handed the paper to her sister witch, seated only an arm’s reach away. She’d take the flier and gloss her shining blue eyes over its contents as, the formerly known, Estelle carried on. “Mind you, Sister, this entire shipwreck was written up because the sorry excuse for my true-family’s home isn’t able to  keep out intruders, spare their citizens the torment of said intruders, or enforce their own law! I guess I really should thank the All-Father for this dreaded curse! He wanted to save my great-grand babies the shame and humiliation of begging tea-drinking dagger-ears for money and apologies. She’d roll her eyes as she’d finish, her lips curling into a patronizing grin. The other witch raised a, well manicured, clawed hand to her lips to suppress her laughter.