REFUSAL OF HAELUN'ORIAN WEREGILD RENEGOTIATION

_pr0fit

11 minutes ago, Lᵤᵥ said:

Princess Estelle Ruric de Frey spits her tea across the starch white tablecloth that covered the dinning room table which she, and her “sister from another mister”, sat at. A symphony of laughter escaped her form as she’d bring her right hand down hard upon the wooden surface with a bang! After a few moments of struggling to collect her composure, and a few supporting snickers from other witch, the witch would finally vocalize her thoughts; “Oh, how pathetic! Not only is a, supposed, ‘official document’ from the Kingdom of Norland published by someone who isn’t King; but, someone who clearly cares more about their calligraphy than the actual strength of their document...” 

The icy woman handed the paper to her sister witch, seated only an arm’s reach away. She’d take the flier and gloss her shining blue eyes over its contents as, the formerly known, Estelle carried on. “Mind you, Sister, this entire shipwreck was written up because the sorry excuse for my true-family’s home isn’t able to  keep out intruders, spare their citizens the torment of said intruders, or enforce their own law! I guess I really should thank the All-Father for this dreaded curse! He wanted to save my great-grand babies the shame and humiliation of begging tea-drinking dagger-ears for money and apologies. She’d roll her eyes as she’d finish, her lips curling into a patronizing grin. The other witch raised a, well manicured, clawed hand to her lips to suppress her laughter.

The fellow wintered witch glances down at the paper, furrowing her brow as she begins to read. As her icy blue globes roll along as they read, her lips turn up into a sinister grin; showing off her chevroned pearly whites made for devouring flesh. She begins to cackle, throwing her head back into a deep laugh as she reads the contents of the mockery of a fine letter. "This is mediocre at best!" She wipes a tear from her eye due to her extended laughter. Sighing as she tried to compose herself to speak again; "Pushing it would be an understatement- Who does this non-noble simpleton think he is?" She shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she leans over the table to wipe up the extruded tea from the wooden table with the paper. "There. Finally it serves a purpose." She continues to chortle. Leaning her hand on her sister's shoulder to brace herself as she continues.

"Haelun'or and Norland" Garret Darkwood says with his eyebrows raising when hearing the news through diplomatic channels "One would think it would be Haense and Norland going at each others throats, seeing how Norlanders despise men of GOD. Going so far as to kill a Cardinal" Garret Darkwood then goes into his cabinet and grabs some San Roberto's Tequilla and takes a sip "I do believe this is where the fun begins" 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, _pr0fit said:

Vane sits in his office looking over spreadsheets and expense reports, wondering how the poor impoverished people of Oren live their lives compared to the rich Norlanders "By the Father, it sure is good to live in the wealthiest country in the world."

Ser Brandt Barclay doubts from the seven skies

Cesar II while watching from his Osanoran balcony, turns to his Lord Regent, Carlos Mendez , and asks him, "Why must the members of the Alliance be so hostile to each other dear cousin? Are they not amigos as I am with my people and they are with me?" He says as he waves to a Hyspian Peasant, slightly looking to his cousin
@ArizonaRanger

16 minutes ago, Timer5011 said:

Cesar II while watching from his Osanoran balcony, turns to his Lord Regent, Carlos Mendez , and asks him, "Why must the members of the Alliance be so hostile to each other dear cousin? Are they not amigos as I am with my people and they are with me?" He says as he waves to a Hyspian Peasant, slightly looking to his cousin
@ArizonaRanger

Carlos Mendez simply rose a hand to his chin and pondered on the Prince's words.. Finally lowering the hand to pat Cesar's shoulder, with a slight smirk he exhaled. "Once you grow of age, you'll learn. As for now, let me find you something to eat.." The aging man spoke in a deep, yet seemingly hopeful voice as he glanced down towards his cousin.