In Search of Work

Lhindir_

In Search of 

Work

j3xxZLAypwrkYiT9KBcfxoOdXPIpQRO-NyF59Xbz42CfUgI4U1J-A1f9JCETNKAcsAJfZIScVq-AV-QjHS3yE97pKSAMgLsY_spxzZRJDPdt-36Y_e9HlUy_w8xvRWHHew

A portrait of Caedwyn

My name is Caedwyn Camoryn, and I am currently looking for jobs or a mentor in my continuous search for knowledge. I am eighteen years of age and would like to settle down from my otherwise nomadic lifestyle. 

Throughout my life so far, I have learned many useful skills that might aid you! I can cook, clean, and have learned and practiced basic herbalism. I can serve as a bodyguard, though I do not prefer to resort to violence. 

Mentor-wise, I would like to learn more about alchemy. I am already an apprentice alchemist but I’d like to dig deeper into the field. This is not to say I am not open to other walks of life, and am more than happy to learn!

If you’d like to hire me, please contact me through a letter and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Caedwyn Camoryn

OOC:

Either send a letter through the forums,

or contact me at:

Shoosh#2921

Vivyne Ravexi patted her ward's shoulder and commented how proud of his summer job application he put out she is! She hopes that he will find some 'epic' (as the youngling wood elves call it) tutor  to further his advances in the fields of science, arthimetic, mathematics, and alchemical means.