A Notice on the Health of the High Keeper

AstriaS

UOiZFsj7qvO3MRHlp09CzAT03B8_GXMfsxThUsUiKYRyFFCmI4Sgl-sU-KwaHkeLRvrADRN7zGSXZVzFIJfSBUDDg6goKQ-pqKflcWQN_sjhJc3dahtW5jBNvL7-8oFM1czYeOm1

A Notice on the Health of the High Keeper

Issued 10th of the Amber Cold, Year 19 of the Second Era

Spoiler

TO THE FAITHFUL OF NORLAND,

Following a series of repeated stresses and overexertions, our dear High Keeper Alisa Camian has fallen ill. Her physicians report she is in otherwise good health and that there is little cause for concern, though they are monitoring the progression of her condition closely due to her age. During her period of convalescence, her administrative duties will be handled by her second-in-command, Luminary Lucien Arkin, with assistance from Keepers Terra Faretto and Dramyr Edvardsson. However, she will be continuing her ceremonial duties to the best of her ability.

Signed,

Lucien Arkin, Luminary to the High Keeper

BMuQT0pFWBGOz0f0xTQ6dd22ncqrRyx5uZZ6dgdyOciqE-LwbRYE10kS2hBT9iD3wARKclr9amFuHw2OeN5c0OWS_ShdLl3hpO7DltS91hnSoKUNHV5_wIKth601JETCfe4QVIhE 

In the Name of,

Alisa Camian, High Keeper of the Red Faith

kllEjXhLbEzPNUgriBeMrzRQ5YEW6m0s0t8w3zUPQjmUlRcQyQzBM01Ze0sedwnPuLtfVmeoueareS4BJk1bFJYhxZ-o3M9auyq_KvsrzaCQuDDWcCIR7UUDLlG1xxLp95RPYmGW

"Am.. Am I still asleep?" Dramyr questions his sanity with all the things that have happened so quickly.

Spoiler

OMW to kill my fourth high keeper in a row you can't break my combo I'll never forgive u

Fiil'Yar brushes up on her soupmancy in preparation to make the healthiest stew possible through means of witchcraft.