Question....

ItsCheeseBoii

Ok so, I'm making a application right now which I might get declined because I'm terrible at summaries lol. But anyways, is there any sides that fight? Like do the humans fight the dwarfs? Something like that. In my biography I need to know if there's any sides that hate each other for me to finish it or continue it. 

Hope you answer and if you do thank you!!     

-cheese

It's a complicated question with a loaded answer that I can't explain that well but I'll try my best. The international landscape of the past two maps have been largely indifferent when it comes to races. Humanity and Elvenkind are split in the sense that there is no single nation for their race. Dwarves and Orcs tend to keep mostly to their own single nation, and a few mixed nations exist as well. Culturally, Human-Elf racial conflict used to be a big thing but it has died out over time and an example of that is that "ear clipping" has been made illegal in the Holy Orenian Empire which was known for human supremacy roleplay in the past. As much as racial conflict used to be a big thing in the past, I'd say that these days conflict goes off of events which are at times fueled by old rivalries. If you want to mention some old battles, some notable recent feuds/conflicts include: Oren (Humans) vs. Sedan (Humans, Former Orenian Subject), Haelun'or (High Elves) vs. Elvenesse (Mostly Wood Elves)

I highly recommend you look at the wiki for more information, it tends to describe these sorts of things. https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Main_Page