[โœ“] [๐‚๐€ ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž] ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข-๐ƒ๐ฃ๐ข๐ง๐ง

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

rly shows how good the lore is when u take yourย time to dwell on it instead of posting one in 3 days after a concept pops in your mind. Good job.

this is the best thing i've read this month so far, inshallah we'll have an event line where jinns steal the throne of bilqis

oh cool, i remember you telling me about this close to a year ago now

ย 

based lore

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Mordhaund said:

yes

ย 

the arab approves

ย 

ย 

yes

ย 

the other arab approves

ย 

3b378697298634a906a40e4358d49084.jpg

this is so gnarly omg

Yes please i would love to do this XD

Al-Tahawi%27s_Creed.png

#CreepingSharia

ย 

You whipped out the 'aqidahย word bro. +1

ย 

ย 

I have a question for the writer:

In the application statedย that only beings with greater souls, such as those that can learn magic, can become Demi-Djinn. However, Kha were not specified to be able to become Demi-Djinn, yet aha do indeed have greater souls and as such can learn magic and things that require a greater soul. Can you clarify this for me? Thanks! :D

H-holy ****? This looks utterly amazing! +10

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• The King Of The Moon

Is there room for 11* fully autonomous human nations/ settlements? This is the most egregious example but similar anecdotes can be found relating to other racial/ multiracial hubs; do we have too many spaces relative to our player base now, which has remained effectively the same size since the Pandemic?

(This is a question. I don't claim to have the answer. I'd like to see yours, though!)

• TreeSmoothie

every day I look at the doublespaced A in the logo

• Qizu

why do jammed doors take 1+ hour to un-jam...

• ImmortalShadowZ

How do we get there? How did you get here, by the way?' [Will asked].
      He heard Halt's deep sigh and knew he'd done it again.
      ย 
      'Do you ever,' the older Ranger said with great deliberation, 'manage to ask just one question at a time? Or does it always have to be multiple choice with you?'
      ย 
      Will looked at him in surprise. 'Do I do that?' he asked. 'Are you sure?'
      ย 
      Halt said nothing. He raised his hands in a 'See what I mean?' gesture...
      ย 
      'Halt,' [Selethen said], 'I could be wrong, but I think you were just guilty of the same fault. I'm sure I heard you ask two questions just then.'
      'Thank you for pointing that out, Lord Selethen,' Halt said with icy formality.

• Elennanore

ๅŠจๆ€็ฝ‘่‡ช็”ฑ้—จ ๅคฉๅฎ‰้–€ ๅคฉๅฎ‰้—จ ๆณ•่ผชๅŠŸ ๆŽๆดชๅฟ— Free Tibet ๅ…ญๅ››ๅคฉๅฎ‰้–€ไบ‹ไปถ The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 ๅคฉๅฎ‰้–€ๅคงๅฑ ๆฎบ The Tiananmen Square Massacre ๅๅณๆดพ้ฌฅ็ˆญ The Anti-Rightist Struggle ๅคง่บ้€ฒๆ”ฟ็ญ– The Great Leap Forward ๆ–‡ๅŒ–ๅคง้ฉๅ‘ฝ The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution ไบบๆฌŠ Human Rights ๆฐ‘้‹ Democratization ่‡ช็”ฑ Freedom ็จ็ซ‹ Independence ๅคš้ปจๅˆถ Multi-party system ๅฐ็ฃ ่‡บ็ฃ Taiwan Formosa ไธญ่ฏๆฐ‘ๅœ‹ Republic of China ่ฅฟ่— ๅœŸไผฏ็‰น ๅ”ๅค็‰น Tibet ้”่ณดๅ–‡ๅ˜› Dalai Lama ๆณ•่ผชๅŠŸ Falun Dafa ๆ–ฐ็–†็ถญๅพ็ˆพ่‡ชๆฒปๅ€ The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region ่ซพ่ฒ็ˆพๅ’Œๅนณ็Ž Nobel Peace Prize ๅŠ‰ๆšๆณข Liu Xiaobo ๆฐ‘ไธป ่จ€่ซ– ๆ€ๆƒณ ๅๅ…ฑ ๅ้ฉๅ‘ฝ ๆŠ—่ญฐ ้‹ๅ‹• ้จทไบ‚ ๆšดไบ‚ ้จทๆ“พ ๆ“พไบ‚ ๆŠ—ๆšด ๅนณๅ ็ถญๆฌŠ ็คบๅจๆธธ่กŒ ๆŽๆดชๅฟ— ๆณ•่ผชๅคงๆณ• ๅคงๆณ•ๅผŸๅญ ๅผทๅˆถๆ–ท็จฎ ๅผทๅˆถๅ •่ƒŽ ๆฐ‘ๆ—ๆทจๅŒ– ไบบ้ซ”ๅฏฆ้ฉ— ่‚…ๆธ… ่ƒก่€€้‚ฆ ่ถ™็ดซ้™ฝ ้ญไบฌ็”Ÿ ็Ž‹ไธน ้‚„ๆ”ฟๆ–ผๆฐ‘ ๅ’Œๅนณๆผ”่ฎŠ ๆฟ€ๆตไธญๅœ‹ ๅŒ—ไบฌไน‹ๆ˜ฅ ๅคง็ด€ๅ…ƒๆ™‚ๅ ฑ ไน่ฉ•่ซ–ๅ…ฑ็”ฃ้ปจ ็จ่ฃ ๅฐˆๅˆถ ๅฃ“ๅˆถ ็ตฑไธ€ ็›ฃ่ฆ– ้Žฎๅฃ“ ่ฟซๅฎณ ไพต็•ฅ ๆŽ ๅฅช ็ ดๅฃž ๆ‹ทๅ• ๅฑ ๆฎบ ๆดปๆ‘˜ๅ™จๅฎ˜ ่ช˜ๆ‹ ่ฒท่ณฃไบบๅฃ ้Š้€ฒ ่ตฐ็ง ๆฏ’ๅ“ ่ณฃๆทซ ๆ˜ฅ็•ซ ่ณญๅš ๅ…ญๅˆๅฝฉ ๅคฉๅฎ‰้–€ ๅคฉๅฎ‰้—จ ๆณ•่ผชๅŠŸ ๆŽๆดชๅฟ— Winnie the Pooh ๅŠ‰ๆ›‰ๆณขๅŠจๆ€็ฝ‘่‡ช็”ฑ้—จ
      ย 

No Recent Status Updates