Why I'm Quitting: LoTC's Folly, Apathy Incarnated

drfate786

Ultimately, every reprisal is in of itself an act of reprisal. Each time a community member does something wrong a new rule is made by staff to punish the entire player-base and then every time a staff member breaks a rule yet another act of reprisal is committed. Every restriction, every rule is just an attempt at punishing everyone in some form because of staff incompetence and community toxicity. I'm actually starting to think this community is comprised of sadists, masochists and genuine psychopaths because there's no way any of you can consider the current state of things to be "fun".

This ends when the community and staff decide to walk away, when the plug is pulled and the announcement is made that the server will be shutting down for good. You're all just reliving memories of abuse and living in a perpetual state of Stockholm syndrome, wake up. This will actually get to such a point that Mojang enforcement might just decide to pull the plug on LoTC a second time simply because they don't want to risk guilt by association. Maybe the servers will even get seized as evidence, who knows?!

Shitpost, denounce and deny.. It doesn't change the fact that ya'll have 80+ rules in a rule book so large that it can be compared to an actual omnibus in terms of sheer size. It's constantly used to bash heads to such a point that a Khornite bloodletter would likely prefer to use it as their preferred weapon since it too does not care from where the blood flows, just so long as it flows.

Keep living in La-La land. You're just enabling a bunch of kids that have never grown so they can continue to play lego with your characters and your time. I'm out, screw this community.

Edited by drfate786