Crow's Calling.

doreebear

"Are you sure that your arm is feeling better, your highess?" Celiasul questioned Nataliya for the fiftieth time within Pelican Pete's Pub, readily holding her measuring tape.  Whenever the wayward princess wasn't paying attention, she would try to sneak measurements of her arms.  "For a fair price, I could fit you up with one of my nice prosthetics, you know!"

Bult Wick makes it to the border of the Kingdom of Haense after another successful pillaging of the lone keeps and houses out in the wilderness. Making his way over to the coronation of the late emperor with due haste. He'd gaze over to the entrance of the cathedral as Nataliya made her way in "Nataliya, sit at the fron-" cut off rudely by a man dressed as a biscuit being dragged out of the cathedral. He quickly spun around and sat back down.

"To Freeport!" he shouts in the field among the decapitated, rotting corpses of his horses. He'd be shouting at nothing but thin air. Packing his bags and making his way slowly to Freeport

Karl Demetrius Barbanov read the note quietly to himself in his room as he read her full name with wide eyes. A single tear fell upon the floor as he shook his head in disbelief. After the moment of shock passed he quickly grabbed his ranger gear. Looking in the mirror, he adjusted his green woodsman outfit as he let out a sigh "I will find her. I must know what happened to the rest of my family." The young boy set out from Southbridge, a single thought in his mind.

Find Nataliya.

Edited by grnappa

Archimandrite Vladrick would watch the the Princess Royal exit the city of providence. His only thought were of hope and rage" I shall keep vy in my prayers, my GODAN bless vy, vyr Royal Highness" he'd begins his trek back to Haense writing in a notebook

Sigismund default dances wherever he might have been taken to after killing himself. Perhaps a sign of approval - only the biggest of brains would be able to decipher this cryptid message.

4 hours ago, seannie said:

Sigismund default dances wherever he might have been taken to after killing himself. Perhaps a sign of approval - only the biggest of brains would be able to decipher this cryptid message.

"Papej, please stop. You've been doing that for hours." says Franz to that ghastly spectre of a father.

Somewhere in a dark cave, a ragged looking Wick held a dagger in hand, it's tip dulled and broken. Upon the wall, words repeated, over and over. The figure carved continuously, dark circles around their eyes, pupils wide.
The words on the walls read:
"We ain't done yet."

Katerina Ceciliya felt relieved upon hearing the news of her aunt being alive. She had prayed to Godan so many times for having been a coward and allowed her to die, or so she thought at least. Happiness filled the woman's heart as she began to write a letter to her dear aunt Nataliya. Calling for her magic toy dragon Aleksandr as she had finished it. Giving it to him as she whispered her aunt's name. The living doll walking off to find the bearer of such letter. 

"I can finally speak with vy again, auntie Nat..." she uttered out from her balcony as she sat, healing from her injuries after the assassination attempt on her life earlier that day.