NotEvilAtAll

53 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

full set of mermaid leather archer armor

holy **** why didn't we think of this

honestly though at least this shitpost has effort, +1

pls what is this

Just now, latteTM said:

pls what is this

Hello there I am Looking for Raid right now am DPS assassin level 90 looking for guild

*Goes on Youtube*

BEST LOTC HUNTER CLASS MINMAX BUILD FOR PVP (Surge 23.5.4) OREN FACTION 

@NotEvilAtAllbruh, you would've beaten him & gotten your mob grind spot back if you had used daggers. Everyone knows Halflings get +10% damage on daggers. You should've contacted a halfling alchemist so they would've given you the +50% damage pumpkin poison exclusive to halfling alchemists. 

No deflection shield can stop some halfling daggers, did you not read Muddy's 125 page long Edition 25 Vortex guide?

5 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

@NotEvilAtAllbruh, you would've beaten him & gotten your mob grind spot back if you had used daggers. Everyone knows Halflings get +10% damage on daggers. You should've contacted a halfling alchemist so they would've given you the +50% damage pumpkin poison exclusive to halfling alchemists. 

No deflection shield can stop some halfling daggers, did you not read Muddy's 125 page long Edition 25 Vortex guide?

Sorry I'm too poor to afford the dagger DLC

No worries man, I hear daggers DLC will become free once the new Expansion comes out.

Super hyped for LoTC: Wrath of Ibless. I hear the new classes & races are gonna be so good. I can't wait to evolve my Kha Hunter Assassin into a Shadow Blade Sorceror. I also hear there will be a bunch of dragons & a whole new continent to explore in the north. 

I hope my Dwarven Runesmith gets some more love on this expansion as well, I feel like the only real use on this one was to grind those Anti-Raid rune cannons.

The year is 2021, idiot. Look at a calender!!!

13 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

No worries man, I hear daggers DLC will become free once the new Expansion comes out.

Super hyped for LoTC: Wrath of Ibless. I hear the new classes & races are gonna be so good. I can't wait to evolve my Kha Hunter Assassin into a Shadow Blade Sorceror. I also hear there will be a bunch of dragons & a whole new continent to explore in the north. 

I hope my Dwarven Runesmith gets some more love on this expansion as well, I feel like the only real use on this one was to grind those Anti-Raid rune cannons.

LoTC: Warlords of Anthos will bring back uncapped raids for all the nostalgic old goons. Also, the return of the Teutons DLC will likely be a big hit.