Defending Oppressors

hey cousin I was under the impression it'd been solved...I'm willing to say and receive a sorry and we could let it pass to the obscurity of the forgotten past. These days are both the Israeli  Independence Day and ramadan. i say happy holidays and Ramadan kareem and let's strive for mutual understanding in the future :)

while joker's response wasn't the best, how is an admin gonna just ignore a picture of a gun being sent to staff with a meme-threat-y message???

pretty sure some people would get outright banned for that if kowaman/llir/whatever was on the receiving end of a situation like this, but it's just gonna be ignored and overturned? makes you think!

edit: i dont know the full details of any middle east stuff, but like... if you worked with someone irl and sent them something like this, you would probably be fired and/or arrested??? just a weird thing to look the other way over

Gun violence is a distant reality in here and the implication that could be assumed by the gun post entirely skipped my mind. I just wanted to share and prove the fact we are from different, almost polar opposite backgrounds (soldier and palestinian) and the irony that Lotc is what got us to meet eachother. I apologize if the gun offended you or you perceived it as intimidation but I think my attempt to find common ground in our quick chat was proof enough hostile intentions were not on my mind @JokerLow

Oml bro I don’t mind you but this is overkill if you feel threatened just put up a report don’t go on the forums spreading Palestinian disinformation. You know full well what’s going on in that region of the world isn’t black and white. 

My advice would be to polish your writing a bit and focus on the objective facts (key points, being threatened, etc)  of what happened because honestly I have a hard time spotting a lot of what you’re saying in the post. That being said, I hope you’re safe in these trying times - there are many Palestinians who are Jews as well. 

stay safe 

1 hour ago, Llir said:

- snip -

gonna act like lotc doesn't recognize palestine officially huh

5 minutes ago, Excitedly said:

Oml bro I don’t mind you but this is overkill if you feel threatened just put up a report don’t go on the forums spreading Palestinian disinformation. You know full well what’s going on in that region of the world isn’t black and white. 

My advice would be to polish your writing a bit and focus on the objective facts (key points, being threatened, etc)  of what happened because honestly I have a hard time spotting a lot of what you’re saying in the post. That being said, I hope you’re safe in these trying times - there are many Palestinians who are Jews as well. 

stay safe 

Which part of my post contained disinformation, quote it please.

Just a couple weeks after the resurrection of Christ, holy ****.

edit:
where is ibraheem when you need him, he would solve this issue in a hot second

this was a bad idea.

the one day i decide to check lotc forums LMAOOOOOO

huh

55 minutes ago, Nug said:

pretty sure some people would get outright banned for that if kowaman/llir/whatever was on the receiving end of a situation like this, but it's just gonna be ignored and overturned? makes you think!

xTnA4yVl-5fl2FkNbMjhzHftCXTwsi7vG2yxUVNwiYdchBdgaLNApB-cw_sjrKfOqpOVjUCX5f2XXAY2I7D01Ua5gfk4OpAfKvyXi3s7gNU194nLlUtzq3PaYJsWnWNhnbezaHrT

@Llir