Defending Oppressors

Happy Ramadan!! Stay safe!

28 minutes ago, Llir said:

You banned someone from the wiki for something said in DMs unrelated to the wiki, rather than reporting what you saw as harassment to the appropriate channels. My concern was the unprofessionalism and abuse of staff position in response to personal issues, which you seem to think was justified, despite the fact it was completely out of policy. 

I discussed the gun image with Trenchist and had a productive conversation, including with your team management and moderation leadership, and in the end believe it was miscommunication given the further context of the conversation between you two, and filed a warning on the matter.

I have no personal opinion on the middle eastern issues, I'm just doing my due diligence as an administrator to assure protocol is followed. I have no further comments.

Of all scandals an admin has been in....this one is my favorite.

Clearly you are anti-Palestine because someone else made a comment about ooc politics....just accept it.

hey i once lied to a mod and got banned! but i wont do that again. can i threaten palestinians with pictures of guns instead? its a joke though, and the thousands of casualties from both ends and my military issued rifle are completely unrelated. 

28 minutes ago, Auriel_ said:

Just a couple weeks after the resurrection of Christ, holy ****.

edit:
where is ibraheem when you need him, he would solve this issue in a hot second

you mean a couple weeks before my friend its still great lent....

1 minute ago, Yeagerist said:

you mean a couple weeks before my friend its still great lent....

i am wheezing

Just now, Auriel_ said:

i am wheezing

nothing funny about the truth auriel its still 16 days until pascha

1 minute ago, Yeagerist said:

nothing funny about the truth auriel its still 16 days until pascha

ok orth*dox

Spoiler

jk ily

I’m sure llirs opinions would be different if the gun was pointed at him 👀

unknown.png

The Holy Orenian Empire is committed to supporting a two-state solution in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. 

Warclaim in ten, log on.

59 minutes ago, TrendE said:

minecraft btw

what he said ^^^

pretty disgusting, but here's my true opinion

joker i myself am an arab kurd and am a Semite so i think i have the right to say that whilst our peoples are harmed by war and strife, we can't do anything on a lord of the craft forum to better these situations and it's not our place to do something altogether childish which doesn't do anything to better the situations, only worsens your own situation when you think about the fact that you've inevitably trivialised the Palestinian suffering by banning a guy from the wiki because of his involvement in the israeli defence forces, and whilst you might not, at least right now, consider this a laughing matter, the majority of people do, because you didn't maintain your professionalism

despite your views and your struggle and the struggle of your people, the best thing to do here was to simply comply as you were the wiki caretaker and signed onto that job knowing you'll have to help anyone who wants some help with the wiki, whether or not you like them. you could thereafter simply just block the guy and deal with the situation in whatever way you saw fit without having it involve your wiki duties. it's a roleplay server man, a source of entertainment, and it's trivial to be like this and act like this and try and back up your own argument when this **** with the wiki has nothing to do with the fact that you've got problems with trenchist because he's a member of the IDF, and not separating your personal issues and complaints about a person from what you signed yourself onto to do is the wrong move here man

anyone who defends this guy isn't defending what he said to you they're defending him because you didn't separate the two things i just mentioned

race war in minecraft rp forums? it's more likely than you think!