A Curious Flier

Nozgoth

Spoiler

[!] A flier would be found around the decently travelled and populated cities of Almaris. It was written in fine script by a shiny, silver ink.

acdfdfmZGqdthSyl9d1R132bXIbAbGb6zNuEZmh-FU9BzFWN_IKeLfKTXe468WD1BdEDHnp6F0aHHI4VKMcehcB0o2cKHLDhJNk5hbQ5Hti4ekHzWoTDnkOUtsWN0op9Lrso1dM5

-=- Some curious drawing, esoteric in nature it would seem. -=-

“To those of curious tendency,

It is in my age that I have come to see my own brilliance unfurling into something even greater. With age, comes wisdom, and while one may learn to be smart, or skilled at a craft; the wise do not practice, it is a trait bestowed upon those worthy enough to carry the burden. So in these times of great change and national folly, I am seeking out one or two apprentices of whom I may impart my knowledge unto. Specifically, my wisdom of esotericism- be it theurgy, cosmology, or the vaunted art of alchemy. But these things are not easily learned, and such would especially be true for the weak-minded and narrow thinkers. These secrets must not fall into the hands of just anyone, which is why my apprentice(s) will be interviewed and tried before the word “alchemy” is even uttered.

And at the end of the day, the cat will chase the mouse. We will find our retribution one way or another, so even if my efforts are in vain, the faith of the chosen will shine true. To gaze upon this great wisdom is a rarely demonstrated feat, and one must come to terms with all of that which surrounds it. The truth of GOD, or the material, and that which actively seeks to destroy us.

In regards to applying, send word by messenger, or bird, to Dobrov.

The One Who Knows,

Sapientem Saevel

Spoiler

This is not meant to be a straight-forward method of finding a student for alchemy (or in the reader's case, a teacher), I rather wish for apprentices to perform based esoteric and interesting roleplay with. So if that sounds like your thing, then feel free to hit me up.

Edited by Wizard of NOZ

Spoiler

upvote all nozposting

A washed up, dirty old man rubs the smog out of his eyes and squints to better read the peculiar silver ink and a dry, groggy yawn escapes him. A revelation dawns on him and with a smirk he purchases new clothing from the gypsy weaver and sets off, his hair lengthening and paling into blonde, his skin twisting and bleaching to fade out his olive complexion, and the tips of his ears grotesquely morph into points. The skinstrider found his new target.

[!] Nim'Bur Aedove smiles upon seeing the flier, and makes preparations to send a bird to the man. It seems this kha has finally found a master of alchemy to apprentice under-