Summons: Baruch, et al. z. Surgeon General of Hanseti-Ruska

Pureimp10

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 10th of Vzmey and Hyff, 369 ES by Duke Ruslan Baruch and Knight Paramount Ser Alric Ruthern and represented by Aldrik Baruch,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Surgeon General Aestenia Aevaris to appear before it and answer the following charges:

504.041: Where the dishonest or dishonourable conduct of one party leads to economic, reputational or physical harm to another party and such harm was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of their dishonest or dishonourable conduct, the offending party shall be obliged to pay damages to the injured party in an amount determined by the Court;

Arisen from these circumstances:

Duke Matyas Baruch was murdered in the streets of Karosgrad by an unknown assailant, and was taken to the hospital when he died. Instead of the body being returned to his family for a service and burial, it was burned without the family’s consent. This robbed them of an opportunity to give a proper farewell to the former Duke and Lord Justiciar.

Ser Viktor was a Marian Knight appointed during the reign of Koeng Josef, and gave his life defending the city of Karosgrad during an attack by the Rimetrolls. Soon after his death, his body was stored in the city hospital’s morgue for safekeeping until the body could be returned to the Knight Paramount for a proper burial. Instead, the body was cremated by the hospital without the legal right to do so.

Since there are two counts of the middling offense of vandalism that occurred here, House Baruch and the Knight Paramount seek up to 3,000 mina in damages, 1,500 for each count.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Duke Ruslan Baruch

Sarmadon#1404

Knight Paramount Ser Alric var Ruthern

louis#1234

Aldrik Baruch, J.V.

Pureimp10#4596

Edited by Pureimp10

"Why is it it seems that everybody running the clinics in both Providence and Karosgrad are up to no good, experimenting on harvested organs, missing corpses or simply burning them. Something strange is going on!" remarked Basil, intent on investigating the strange happenings at the two clilnics.

"I wonder if this family made any attempts to retrieve the body before decay reached them; wouldn't want risk of disease spreading in this city of famine by lingering corpses!" Celiasul muttered casually to her apprentice Casimir, before she sorted more through her Haeseni brochure to find the best sightseeing areas of the Rimeveld.

Katerina Ceciliya scoffed as she heard the call for trial.

"So they never asked for the body, and then complain years after when they did niet even bother to collect the body. I put it in the morgue for them to come and collect, they never did. What should we have given them now...? A fully rotten corpse filled with maggots and disease? They should be glad it was cremated when they never bothered to show up to get Ser Viktor's body after he had died. Shame on them for being neglectful of his body and never collecting it when they had the chance.

It was the same for my uncle Duke Matyas. Come and collect the bodies before they begin to rot." she uttered, shaking her head.