Replenishing Our Roster

Llir

1 hour ago, ImCookiie said:

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

AAA I'm so grateful for the opportunity to continue promoting an environment of honest communication, genuine evolution and near-constant feedback between the Moderation Team and the server. I have big shoes to fill, with the departure of Basket but I am prepared to begin, full-steam ahead. Thanks for all the love, so far.

literallly who you???

Spoiler

this is a joke i love cookie

IMAGE IS OFF CENTER!!!!

Spoiler

AGHHH - YouTube

i am surprised but not disappointed

1 hour ago, Heero said:

tenor.gif

Aloha and hail friends of Malinor. I'm extremely excited to be taking the reins for Almaris and her development.

Almaris is teaming with untapped potential and I'm enthusiastic to cement this map as one of our best and to provide the server with a magnitude of quality of life changes and features. There's been amazing work put into not only this map but our community as a whole, and with our 10 year anniversary slowly approaching, I'm optimistic towards our future and hope to pick up the torch and do it justice!

Warm regards,
Remeron

P.S. Except a formal World Team update announcement within the week! We have some new things in store that we're looking forward to sharing with you! Hint, they're services & tools for you guys to really sink your teeth into! Stay tuned and keep an eye out!

MY BOY HEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

unknown.png