Renovation and Reopening of The Ashwood Tavern

AstriaS

TGDJnlurG3U3f_O75LKYOJ0JmMmzKW5YvspjA1P4GLR1_Cs1atcG_saF16QT_3DG1hVNCcDzz9FcpGfxizscm1EH0zzxWEZgFQKGbc5TbwkHKTI-tPASEbidtJ3FK2tOpEwW072F

Renovation and Reopening of The Ashwood Tavern

Dated the 19th of the First Seed, Year 20 of the Second Age

15RnBlKINRJtRsQBFXUk6lhgQbstdJ6vp6pJsOx9wuZ9sLshSZA8ohPKpSdDE4QtwIY32JeJngiiGUNWwEdiz9Gy4bPwhsw0Th959919gTJhCpapX5bwS9NaP9Ip7uH0wq1iU5RU

It is with great pleasure that we announce the reopening of the newly remodeled Ashwood Tavern, located in the center of Varhelm. While the old layout served its purpose, the simple fact was that the floor plan and entrance simply weren’t conducive traffic flow, and the establishment was not easily located. The renovation has brought the house floor up from where it previously was, making it visible from the tavern’s entrance and a much shorter walk from the plaza.

eU2oPelBGxcpuoKUrujTPmk622SKCbIKIRFnbBrv5QLsbk2w9VmJKgrUakWkgz8TLcdnfiQ0tW5ONekHEUVZqbSP5jZGCFRW70ptCUikVRlPkXOLDeQeW-Ns9xKd3wkpMymz69XK

The old ground floor, however, has not gone to waste. Instead, it has been repurposed to include more seating and a newly added fighting ring for entertainment and recreational use. Above the ring, our workers have installed a bas-relief sculpture of the ashwood tree itself, adding a bit of decoration to the room. With the completion of these additions, the tavern is now fully reopened for business.

Signed,

Sylvia Camian, Master of Keys and Royal Engineer

brxdUfSSy4n_DkTID3yitqj7QPkwNx1y-jQflcAasTueUqLy4Q10rzRtFILTWl9_vW36p2kr8oxA1RP9h6zj_uCOquVwf10YtgqOsoZ_yqRZQuevMJv6ATgzfvUmeEdHp0bBcvRy

Spoiler

Credit to Derps and Enyahs for doing the build! They did a lovely job. I just pasted it.

Edited by AstriaS

Vane scans over the menu, "Hmm, whiskey, looks like they have a childrens menu I suppose." He comments idly before finshing his review dissapointedly "No ashwood spirits!? Bjorn's balls, who do I have to kill!"