Slightly Belated 3 year AMA

Axelu

i think i joined in march of 2018 but @LithiumSedaiinspired me so, why not...

ask away, be creative!

Axelu - I think you're cool. What do you think of me?

why should I waste my ratio to ask you a question?

Do you consider yourself a proactive roleplayer or a reactive roleplayer?

1 minute ago, Caranthir_ said:

I got u

- who is ur favorite lotcer (only one right answer) (the answer is "venclair")
- favorite rp moment ??
- how are you so eloquent? tips, please i could use it for academic papers

what was ur first reaction when i killed therese in cold blood

you have had a good number of characters so far on lotc. if you had the chance to bring one character back and RP them in the current setting, who would you bring?

No?

Standard five:

1. What are some of your fondest RP experiences on the server?
  2. If you could be the NL of any existing LotC polity, past or present, which one would it be and why?
  3. Do you have a favorite LotC military uniform skin, and which one is it?
  4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you miss the Imperium Renatum (Ave Godfrey) and why is it 10?
  5. What are your thoughts on Vortex and Surge?

Some more:

1. What was your favorite RP moment with me?
  2. Would you play an Alstreim? (!!!)
  3. ...What is your favorite song?

Thoughts on me ?

Why do you say Brb and then dip for the night ?

Axelu one of the many best players of lotc

- Silky

I loved rping when I had the chance but let’s see what’s a good question what is your favourite nation or town that has now been forgottn?

1 hour ago, MCVDK said:

Axelu - I think you're cool. What do you think of me?

"damn, whatta chad..."

1 hour ago, Caranthir_ said:

why should i help you write...? 

1 hour ago, DrakeHaze. said:

Do you consider yourself a proactive roleplayer or a reactive roleplayer?

I got u

This is an awesome question! Honestly, it depends on the situation :) I personally always attempt feeding off of others' roleplay and reciprocating the energy they give me. That being said, i consider roleplay as a form of storytelling and it's important for your writing approach to be easily adaptable based on who you're encountering! if you're rping w someone who needs a bit more engagement, it's important to offer them just that. if they're engaging well enough, then it's overall easier to take a more reactionary approach and bounce energy off of each other.

1 hour ago, rukio said:

Do you miss our dynamic duo?

i miss the epic mournstone-ruthern ... reprise????

1 hour ago, venclair said:

- who is ur favorite lotcer (only one right answer) (the answer is "venclair")
- favorite rp moment ??
- how are you so eloquent? tips, please i could use it for academic papers

- #1, i love you.

-#2 i'll say one I've had with you! i think it definitely has to be when you and I met in rp for the first time on Tatiana and Eleanor. it reminded me of the first time I rped w family and you were already so, so gifted at writing then. it's been a pleasure having watched u grow since <3 

-#3 my mother forced me to read dictionaries as a child... on a more serious note, observe your fellow players and take the good parts of their writing and implement them into your own - we learn through practice and grow through experience

1 hour ago, Nectorist said:

what was ur first reaction when i killed therese in cold blood

you have had a good number of characters so far on lotc. if you had the chance to bring one character back and RP them in the current setting, who would you bring?

Yuk GIF | Gfycat

- if i had a chance to bring one character back, i'd definitely say therese, my first character! I was honestly rlly young back then and didn't explore her character as intricately as I'd have liked. i definitely have a more thoughtful approach to my roleplay than I did in 2018 so sculpting her out from a young age would be rlly dope! other than her, im rlly thankful for all the characters ive been given an opportunity to play and wouldn't trade my experiences as them for da world

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

No?

bye....

1 hour ago, LithiumSedai said:

Standard five:

1. What are some of your fondest RP experiences on the server?
  2. If you could be the NL of any existing LotC polity, past or present, which one would it be and why?
  3. Do you have a favorite LotC military uniform skin, and which one is it?
  4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you miss the Imperium Renatum (Ave Godfrey) and why is it 10?
  5. What are your thoughts on Vortex and Surge?

Some more:

1. What was your favorite RP moment with me?
  2. Would you play an Alstreim? (!!!)
  3. ...What is your favorite song?

1. on the server in general, i'd say my first would be rping w the old alimar clan, eirikcolborn, ivory, silverstatik, khan, piov, njbb, and pureimp among them! we'd have a lot of fun just kidding around with each other in rp and it was the first time I was able to rlly develop the lore for a house on my lonesome. another one would have to be rping with @Trinnon Vivienne and Adeline. we always had such wonderful moments together contemplating their rueful existences as imperial women at war... finally, dare i say my most infamous character milena. she was the first character i really, really crafted an uber complex personality for and, while her life became controversial at the end, im rlly thankful to have been able to develop her thanks to the wonderful exchanges ive had w fellow players.

2. rn? hrm, im stuck on this one. i think id go with rubern - so much of it went unexplored due to unstable leadership and war which was rlly unfortunate. my brief stint running it wasn't too fun at all in light of that. the culture was fantastic and i think if another entity like that were to ever pop up, id be down.

3. therell always b a special place in my heart for the dragon knights... 

4. [redacted]/10... 

5. sorry, what are you talking about?

6. my favorite rp moment with you has to be one of the many rp talks we had while playing corwin and henrietta. every single time we rped, there was always something to distinguishably marvelous ab the discourse they had and im left satisfied.

7. yk i would man wheres the sign up!!!!

52 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

Thoughts on me ?

Why do you say Brb and then dip for the night ?

you're based. im thankful to have known u for a good while now and, despite being ***** crazy most of the time, youre extremely loyal n dedicated. had a blast playing ur lady dobrov 

2. to leave you in suspense, expecting my return ... (i never do come back ever, tho)

46 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

My ancient ally. Here is my question.

Who is cooler, me or @Nectorist

i cant b answering these controversial questions m8... theres enough of me to go around!

35 minutes ago, Tigergiri said:

I loved rping when I had the chance but let’s see what’s a good question what is your favourite nation or town that has now been forgottn?

i loved rping w u too and i promise it wont be the last time!!! as for your question, hrm... i have to say that belvitz and vrakai were rlly ***** cool and i miss em tons 

What inspired your roleplay to be so high-quality and inspiring for new players to better themselves upon the narrative that they did for the most part?

I must say If I hadn't the chance to interact with you I would have not made attempts to improve or become my current self when it comes to the use of advanced vocabulary and specifc words.