Slightly Belated 3 year AMA

Axelu

hey bestie....

is there a specific race/nation/overall roleplay experience that you have not yet tried but wish to? if so what
( p.s. old hag lol... )

no question but i wanted to say, im v sorry for snATCHING your husband from u irp back then LMFAO

when are you going to negotiate on behalf of mister montcalm? jacko has been asking for weeks axelu. every time i speak to him he's very torn up over it

7 hours ago, Orlesian said:

Axelu one of the many best players of lotc

- Silky

ily

6 hours ago, Milenkhov said:

What inspired your roleplay to be so high-quality and inspiring for new players to better themselves upon the narrative that they did for the most part?

I must say If I hadn't the chance to interact with you I would have not made attempts to improve or become my current self when it comes to the use of advanced vocabulary and specifc words.

you're the best king, i appreciate it a ton and you've definitely grown into such an amazing rper and person. i'd say it's almost been a big desire of mine to write to the best of my ability. 

6 hours ago, JoanOfArc said:

@Nectorist @Lionbileti or me?

Axelu? We need this answered.

skiking wins. 

2 hours ago, Fie said:

no question but i wanted to say, im v sorry for snATCHING your husband from u irp back then LMFAO

he was fair game dont u worry...

5 hours ago, Viggen92 said:

i ask you

touche.

5 hours ago, gohliad said:

hey bestie....

is there a specific race/nation/overall roleplay experience that you have not yet tried but wish to? if so what
( p.s. old hag lol... )

HEY NOOB.... id say orcs; havent tried them out but playing one seems p dope

2 hours ago, Yeagerist said:

when are you going to negotiate on behalf of mister montcalm? jacko has been asking for weeks axelu. every time i speak to him he's very torn up over it

it is the will of the gwynonese courts that you be tried for overt chimpery. justice will be served swiftly. 

If you could have one magic on LOTC that you haven't had yet, what would it be? (Right answers only!)

craziest rp moment you've been a part of? 

how does it feel to have pioneered the *clasps hands before stomach trend that engulfs human female rp to this day

if you put all of your characters in a room together with no CAs or MAs who would win in a fight

- Favourite rp moment with ME?

- when we get married, who will propose?

- Which of your characters are you most proud of, in terms of storyline and development?

14 hours ago, MunaZaldrizoti said:

If you could have one magic on LOTC that you haven't had yet, what would it be? (Right answers only!)

good question!!! i'd say id leave it to rp... each community ive been able to be part of has been so fun and enriching - i assume the others are similiar!

(also, the magic to make you mine.......)

13 hours ago, yandeer said:

craziest rp moment you've been a part of? 

how does it feel to have pioneered the *clasps hands before stomach trend that engulfs human female rp to this day

if you put all of your characters in a room together with no CAs or MAs who would win in a fight

#1 the CRAZIEST moment ive been part of has to be when i was at court back in renatus and there was a sudden siege. it was rlly exhilarating and more nerve wracking than one could imagine

#2 idk if i should be proud or terrified of the monster i created

#3 LOOOL most definitely aleksandra ruthern - with that raevir accent and icy heart, she'd make a daunting foe

14 minutes ago, Ivoreyy said:

- Favourite rp moment with ME?

- when we get married, who will propose?

- Which of your characters are you most proud of, in terms of storyline and development?

#1 OKOK so it definitely has to be between the talks we'd have as an aging aleksandra and mariya or the talks we'd have milena and mariya. theyre both so distinct but honestly so beautiful. rping w u was always so fun and (sidenote) im so thankful that we've become as close as we are!!!

#2 we'll both propose at the same time so we each get rings...

#3 i'd have to say elisabeth of metterden! she came so very far and im so utterly proud of how i stuck through her until she was elderly, through good and bad, through the memorable and the slumps we all face when rping

been trying to think of some good questions to ask you. 

- what has been your favorite rp moment (w/ me, stealing this from ivory)?

- if there was any court that you would go back to, which one would it be? (can be ur own character too if u rly miss milena's court with mariya and sofiya)

- who have been your top three characters of your own, and of others you've rp'd with through the years?

I didn't know this was up, time for a late response I guess:

- What are you most excited for, regarding the future of your characters and the future of LoTC, from your perspective?

- In hindsight, looking back now on everything you've ever done and said on this server, are there any other character-changing decisions you probably could've made? Development-wise?

- (Are we friends? 😰)

hi lov

I hope you're doing well. :)