A FALL FROM GRACE [PK]

Juli

Ser Alric Ruthern eyed the limp Queen through the eyeslits of his helm, feeling the weighted loss of an old friend as a solemn sigh parted from his lips.

Katerina Ceciliya whailed as her mother passed in her arms, the woman clutching her like there was no tomorrow. No more would the two speak of things that was common for that of a mother and daughter. No more could Katerina go to her for her troubles and hug her when she needed to. No more could she have her mother stand up for her when she needed her to. For she was gone, dead. Just like her father and her best friend. 

"Please mamej... Don't go where I can't follow. I need vy, more than ever" she whimpered into her mother's hair. But she knew there was no point, she could not bring her back. No matter how much she wished it, and she had never wished for anything more. After all, she had just lost her best friend over a year ago. How could she handle another loss so soon when she had just begun healing from her first loss. She couldn't, but she had to. For Petra, for Sigismund, for Stefan, for Camilla and for Marie. But who would carry her? 

Wilheim, though he was simply a normal citizen, is glad to see his favorite customer in the Seven Skies as well. "We've all been waiting for you, Queen Mother. No longer will you know sorrow, for Godan will wipe away your tears as he has wiped away ours."

As Matthieu sat in his cell and awaited his fate, he could not help but smile at his handiwork. He had served his God well, and would surely be rewarded for it in whatever was to follow.

Quietly Heinrik Karl wept with a rosary in hand. His children surrounding him Heinrik planted a kiss on each of their heads before he went to cells. The man would not see the light of the next day. His knuckles cracked

Annika Vyronov was in shock. Shock over seeing one of the strongest women she had known be killed right before her. Shock over seeing death occur once more in a city she still felt foreign in. She would pray and contemplate over this and would consult with the only person she knew would have the answers, and that was her God. She would see this as a reminder that as great as someone may be, they still are at the mercy of Godan. 

In her room on Astfield, the lady would light a candle for the late queen mother, a single tear shedding at the horrific memory. Once again, she would have a sleepless night, the reminder of death enveloping her mind and causing her senses to remain alert. "Godan bless the Koenas."

Charlotte Baruch waits outside of  Valstadt as another familiar face comes to join her. "You're here sooner than I thought, but I'm glad you made it safe sister..." She holds out her arms, pipe in hand, to welcome her sister home.

Dr. Aestenia Aevaris would walk out of the palace and back to her clinic, another stripe of white joining her hair as she loses yet another friend before her. 

(( Reserved ))

Stefan Vyronov lets out a sigh.

"Another Queen I have outlived it seems. Long may vu rest Isabel, you've served the Koengdom well."

Edited by Legoboy7984

"Pitiful way to go," Alexandria Karina idly commented to her husband Konstantin as she chipped away at a piece of wood, the beginnings of her next carving project.  "I had hopes for her, when she was younger.  She had potential of being a good woman, before Viktoria also sunk her greedy claws into her."  The corners of her mouth tugged into a frown as she pondered back.  "Isabel lived her life lost, let's pray her soul won't remain that way now."

"It was a fixed trial from the start! Why do I even try..." said a frustrated Robert Ludovar after the murder trial that happened shortly after the death of the Queen-Mother

In the tavern of Freeport sat a miserable man. Three empty bottles were on the table, a fourth one half empty within the man's right hand. "Excuse me sir," a voice said, it was a courier coming to bring the man a message. "You might want to read this."

The man grabbed the paper out of the courier's hand, scanning it over, "What did you bring m-" he'd pause, going to lay the paper down on the table. He'd walk out of the tavern, leaving his fourth drink untouched. A tear could be seen coming out of his eye, "I'd thought I'd been over you, but it seems now I miss you more than ever. Rest in Peace Isabel," said the teary eyed Leopold FitzPeter.

Edited by Dyl

Andrik Jan Baruch would sigh as he sat in his office, moments after watching the event unfold. the bells of the Cathedral would ring out, signaling the death of his dear cousin, Isabel.  "Rest well Cozaer..." he'd say to himself after signing the lorraine. The distraught Andrik would then ride out to Valwyck to tell his family of the events that had just occurred. 

Sigmar Joren Baruch alongside her brother, Matyas, would greet his granddaughter as she arrived. "Seems neither o' ye could survive long withou' yer Hauchepader." he'd let out a hearty chuckle. "Oh well, yer hear now, no point on dwellin' on how it happened, ye've done me proud. now c'mon, we've Carrion to drink 'n stories to tell!"

Edited by Drew2_dude