[✗] [Magic Lore] Clericalism: The Light of Tahariae

Valannor

3 hours ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

Chains of Justice - likewise - is inherently broken and Overpowered. The fact that you can bind and trap a person with a range of six blocks. To see that it’s stronger against Voidal or Dark magicks seems more broken. I suggest reworking this.

I agree, it should not be strong against voidal mages. What did they do to clerics anyways?

But literally laughing at the same time because its a holy magic, what did you think it would be strong against, house mages? 

Besides, lets be real chief, who cares if a magic is strong in this day and age under vortex and surge. People will just call pvp default or flee mechanically these days anyways and escape consequence. 

-

I do wish though, alty, that the magic wasn't so long to read through. I pity the ST.

Edited by rukio

3 hours ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

Rather unfortunate that I’ve come to see a bunch of spells that might be abused to hell and back, granted the misuse of Clericism from the past - it’s fair to say that I’m extremely wary about the whole ordeal and rewrite.

For Searching Light, I have a severe issue with ‘sensing’ abilities since they - even if it’s without the intent of the Lorewriter - will be used for metagaming purposes. I can already see conflict occurring and a person running away, only for a Cleric with ill intentions using the spell to see and spot that the runner’s identity.

Etc, a masked man gets into a fight with a nation. He’s able to run away but suffers an injury in his arm. A bruise or gash. He returns or hides in a disguise. A Cleric uses their power to sense that injury and will be able to spot that they were in that conflict.

While you may have good intentions with this spell, I don’t see it being used in a mature manner by the player base granted by the abundant OOC that’s strife in conflict.

While it's unfortunate that it is a potential way to abuse the spell, you are entirely correct. This, however, is easily fixed by a simple redline, which I will add after this response, stating that the spell requires OOC consent to use. I would argue that the example used would be metagaming at its finest, just as 'coincidentally' throwing aurum dust into the air and aurum testing individuals you know OOCly to be creatures weak to it is. This would, arguably, result in a lore infraction at a minimum. 

For Radiant Armaments, I’m rather disappointed with this spell. You could easily go for an aesthetic method for this where they’re able to have some effect on their weaponry. Granted Heraldry and Translocation, this simple spell can be heavily abused in conflict where the person is bound or in trouble.

Etc, a Cleric is beaten or infiltrates an area. They search him/her for weapons - spot none because all of them are bound. By this, they’re able to ‘hide’ weapons rather than use the spell of aesthetic purposes which I believe your intentions are.

Furthermore, if Azhl Steel can damage a bound weapon. I’d suggest that Thanhic-Steel may do so as well as they negatively affect mana. Something that all descendents have.

Considering this is an ability held by multiple CAs and Magics, it seemed rather fine and benign to Pundimonium and myself, as these other lore pieces utilize much a similar piece. Perhaps this could be tweaked so that bound weapons possess a tell upon the body such as a rune or tattoo, but overall, I find it curious that you're disappointed with the spell, given that compared to other spells of its ilk, it possesses downsides and weaknesses to its use and binding. I could perhaps agree to a Thanhic-Steel weakness as well, as it was something I overlooked during writing; that being said, Azhl is an explicit weakness due to it being impurity condensed, in many ways. I am amenable to additional restrictions, as well, which will be added shortly. 

For Lux, I’m rather wary of the vague wording. What does it exactly do to an affected individual? - does it blind them to the point where they can’t see or does it slightly blur their vision. 

Even then, I can already see this ability being able to one-shot kill individuals. The impact of an arrow - even to a helmeted individual, can cause severe brain trauma and more. I suggest being more concise and specific with how this ability affects people.

"The explosion of Light afterwards is only 1m in radius, and will only blur and agitate the target’s gaze for 1 emote within the radius, the target being able to see clearly thereafter. This does not render them defenseless whatsoever." 

As for the impact of an arrow, the same could be said of Paladinism holy affinity arrows, but I could nerf the impact if the ST so desires. Compared to a bow, this ability possesses an additional emote requirement off the bat to fire, a resource cost which can quickly cripple a Cleric if used too much, and an inability to cast in concealment in exchange for a slight blinding effect and efficacy against things weak to holy magic. 

For Aura of Light, I’m rather confused since it states:

‘Revealed Dark Creatures within the aura would feel an uncomfortable sensation of being watched by judging eyes, given a minor amount of anxiety and fear by the divine radiance.’

But at the same time, you also say:

‘This ability cannot forcefully reveal a dark or voidal creature/mage/feat user, or metagame in any way.’

I’d suggest that you reword this since it may cause complications.

This is fair, and I'll fix the wording shortly. 

I’m heavily against Swiftward for this reason:

‘Voidal and Dark magic spells slung towards this area would often veer off course, for example, this manifesting mechanically as a +4 bonus to rolls for those within the circle to avoid being hit by a target spell.’

This is an extremely Overpowered ‘**** You’ spell that isn’t a shield, but rather a 3x3 aura. If I were to minmax this, I’d just bring a goon squad - all within my aura - as I bring them along to a dark creature or group who cannot do anything, in terms of magic, to attack the clerics. There’s not even any way to break or dismantle this shield from an opponent’s view. I don’t agree with this spell.

And you ignore the strict casting requirements and short duration of the spell, or the redlines stating that there is nothing stopping dark mages from simply... walking into the radius during the singular emote that the spell is active to simply smack those inside. I could perhaps lower the aura and bonus a small amount, but considering the spell's nature as a kneejerk reaction, to call it "Extremely Overpowered" is an overstatement. I could also concede to increasing the cost. 

I dislike Hindsight very much. It’s been proven again and again that ‘memory’ spells are just used for metagaming. It’s inane to include them.

‘a Cleric may draw any number of individuals into a vision of the past through Tahariae’s gift of prophecy’

‘This spell can only be used to display visions of events that the Cleric personally attended and can account for.’

I can see Clerics being used in court cases as a CCTV camera, using their spells to show if a person’s guilty or not in the story of ‘flavorful storytelling’.

Etc, A person does a crime. He’s able to run scot free but a cleric sees them. He goes to court. A cleric uses their spell to show he did the crime. He’s off to jail.

Another semi-fair criticism. Given that it's a T5 spell, I'd hope that the Cleric involved wouldn't be so brusque as to use their magic in this way, but the potential is there regardless. Another redline can be added that, unless OOC consent is granted, individuals within the vision are hazy and unable to be identified properly, which solves your stated issue while leaving its potential as a story-telling tool open. 

Radiant Repluse - like before - is Overpowered. A 3x1 arc that travels 5 blocks in an ‘incredibly quick rush of energy’. It's incredibly undodgeable, due to the dimensions that you’ve provided. A spell that pushes people back 3-4 blocks away. Stagger or knocking them away - making it so that running away in CRP is unlikely to be impossible. I suggest either tuning this down or reworking it entirely.

I direct you to Air Evocation, which is far more punishing with less of a cost. I can certainly tune it down, if it presents as an issue, but it, like every ability in this magic, was designed according to the standards and stipulations set in place by other magics and CAs. 

Purity Healing seems like an extremely powerful healing spell that completely rids the player of consequences in CRP or Events just using a spell to quickly heal themselves. I’m wary of this.

... This simply shows you didn't read the spell, since it states that it takes 3 OOC days to heal major lacerations, 1 OOC weak and 2 sessions to heal organ damage and similar, and during that time you're as physically weak as a t5 voidal mage and perpetually tired. Compared to Witch Doctor "Cursed Healing," it certainly takes longer and carries a heavier, albeit temporary, caveat. Even Minor Wounds, as defined, taking multiple OOC hours to heal. 

Painted Salvation has the problems of Purity Healing but emphasises. A spell that allows a person not to die IRP. If you’re at the point where this spell can be used, you have to die.

Etc, someone suffers a severe assassination attempt. They are stabbed through the heart. Someone uses this spell to freeze them and find an Animii crafter to make them replacements or a new body - as if nothing happened.

Again, if your issue is that a dying individual can be saved by this ability, I would again direct you to Witch Doctor "Cursed Healing." I would be amicable to adding a redline stating that the spell can not be used on an individual suffering a "Mortal Wound," as defined in Necessary Definitions, but bringing an individual back from the brink of death is already something numerous magics, and mundane effects, can accomplish. This spell merely makes it easier. As well, Animii cannot make hearts, nor stomachs, so I'm confused why you use it as an explanation. If they were to be transformed into a machine spirit to save their own life, as well, I'm unsure as to how this is objectionable given the character development and enforced PK clause that it adds to that persona, should they run out of bodies. 

Hallow The Tainted - I believe - is yet another spell that goes too far. I don’t believe this should be a spell since it allows for previously disconnected people to easily be able to be reconnected to a magic, their soul repaired.

Etc, I’m dc’d from Paladinism twice. I cannot get any deific magics. With this spell, I can again.

It’s the complete disregard of consequences in RP.

Moon Monks can already do something similar, over a shorter timeframe. As well, most deific magics do not allow you to be connected again after you've been disconnected, so this is a non-issue as well. I would be amicable to additional caveats should the ST so wish, but your issues with the spell itself are confusing, given precedent and the reality of the situation. 

Clarion Call is Overpowered as ****. A 48x48 dome that heals and grants stamina back to everyone. This is utterly broken and it can be synergized with various other things - allowing a void mage to continuously cast or a Paladin, like you’ve said, to supply the place with Lion’s Roar.

Even if this is only in an event scenario, I don’t see this being balanced at all. 

It is powerful, correct. That was the point; a spell that requires explicit event actor approval in an event to utilize, that is largely meant to 'turn the tide' and provide powerful cinematic moments for all involved. The cost could be increased, which would be agreeable, but you also seem to misunderstand the effects. The spell only heals damage defined within "Minor Wounds," and the stamina recovery takes place over four emotes in a gradual effect. This spell, as well as its sister spell in Adjudication, are largely intended for large scale event scenarios such as the Siege of Al-Faiz or similar, and if I recall correctly, I did state that the spell should only be used in such desperate scenarios... and it, again, requires the ST actor running the event to provide assent. Size could be nerfed, as well, should ST take issue with it.

Radiance is Overpowered in the area and effect that it gives. A 5x5 radius flash that completely blinds people for 3 emotes. I’d suggest reworking it completely since someone can easily use this spell to just run away without consequence.

I introduce you to Flash Powder. Radius could be nerfed, it is stated in the spell that it only lasts for two emotes, as well, with the efficacy decreasing to nothing on the third. 

Angelic Charge is Overpowered as well. It ignores CRP movement rules - allowing you to run with a range of 6 blocks as a ‘silhouette of Light’, briefly masking your identity be it in a chase. And you’re able to attack with double strength? - I suggest rewording this since it’s vague and everyone already plays a minmax variant of the strongest person alive. This only amplifies problems.

So does Voidal Translocation, Air Atronachs, and other movement abilities in lore. Again, I looked at precedent when designing this spell. Strength has already been tweaked per advice from Gamma, as well as distance. 

Divine Edict is broken. Constant frostbite if an order’s not carried out. Constant paranoia. And this stays for 1 OOC week. This reminds me of old ascended wards.

I based this ability's standards off of the effects seen in Azdrazi brands, which in my opinion, are for more crippling to a given persona for the allotted than the effects seen in Divine Edict. Such as the listed example of individuals becomes unable to wield weapons for an IRL week.

Sacral Flame, it’s a flame that can’t be extinguished unless water is there. Frostbite is already broken, I don’t suggest working with it as the effects of it can easily make limbs unusable. Enwreathment is just a way of granting your weapon Thanhic-Steel properties due to the inability of a person to cast magic - due to the flames - and the frostbite acting on their body.

Projected Flame, in my opinion, sounds like a more Overpowered variant of Flamethrower from Fire Evocation.

The frostbite itself can be lowered in severity if need be, though the effects seen with Azhl, Thanhium, Holy Affinity, Malflame, etc. certainly match with the standard of current lore in regards to such. 

I found this application far more preferable to the former Flames of Judgement, which took the form of a firestorm of holy flame with far more damning effects upon things caught in its radius.

Chains of Justice - likewise - is inherently broken and Overpowered. The fact that you can bind and trap a person with a range of six blocks. To see that it’s stronger against Voidal or Dark magicks seems more broken. I suggest reworking this.

Again, Tanglefoot is able to do something similar in a shorter amount of time with a farther range and lack of ST signature or even the alchemy feat itself required to utilize it. Ambuscade rune, as well, possesses similar effects, as well as Mystic Enervation. 

"To see that it’s stronger against Voidal or Dark magicks seems more broken."

... Sir, this is a Holy magic. A Deific holy magic. Efficacy against Voidal could be removed across the board, but to say that a holy deific shouldn't possess additional efficacy to the very thing it is, by definition, against is... odd, to say the least. 

Mercy allows Clerics to buff their companions to become ‘Doomslayers’ - allowing them to quickly return to the battle, etc. I don’t like it. The fact that the cleric has to be within 4 blocks of them is decent, however - perhaps the line of sight must also be added.

I can agree to adding additional caveats to this ability, expect to see such shortly. 

Sanctuary is the Paladin’s Spell but emphasised to the point where it’s incredibly broken and Overpowered. The fact that it’s around the caster allows spells and blunt force to not be carried off onto the caster. It’s a ‘**** you. I can’t be hurt’ spell.

‘This shield lends well to protection against Voidal and Dark magic attacks in particular, able to take six blows from spells of those classifications that are t4 or lower, and only three from t5 spells of those classifications. Normal assaults with conventional weapons by individuals of significant strength, or deific/misc spells, require four blows to break the shield’

What of the effects of Thanhic-Steel? - this is rather broken. Needs to be tuned or reworked in my opinion.

Comparatively, Paladin shields are completely immune to magic, full stop. I can agree to perhaps adding a muted sensation of pain to it, if such presents an issue, though the ability for it be broken in either four blows, three Combustive fireballs or equivalent, or two emotes if one possesses an Azhl steel weapon makes up for it. 

Again, could be added, but Azhl is a weakness for the reasons stated in my rebuff to "Radiant Armaments" criticism. 

I’m of the opinion that all spells must be able to be used in ordinary CRP. I don’t like Event-Only spells at all since it’s just a free card to winning an event. I don’t personally enjoy Perdition either. It should be specific and not vague. What is the effect, don’t leave it up to a player or ST. Hostile Entity is iffy as well - as they may regard someone as an enemy and murder them.

Perhaps. Perdition has a singular set-in-stone effect, with any additional effects left to the presiding ST to add for thematic and combative flavor. We saw many things during the Inferis eventline that were event usage only, and those instances added a fair deal of flavor and flair to the events they were used in. If the ST takes issue with Perdition as a spell, I am certainly amicable to reworking it entirely to make it further defined for easier comprehension and utilization during event scenarios. 

I haven't finished reading the entire thing yet but this is just my opinions from reading the abilities of two(?) of the subtypes. I don't believe you're doing this maliciously in a way to make an Overpowered Magic - but clarifications, tuning can make this far more balanced in my opinion.

Always, though in this, I feel you also need to take into account precedents set by other lore pieces, as this lore has been, and will be continually, balanced according to such. To call everything broken is a touch harsh, which is perhaps fair given the magic's history, but once you sit down and examine precedents set by contemporary lore pieces, you either need to make a choice and declare all similar lore pieces overpowered and broken, or allow lore to be brought to parity with its contemporaries. I appreciate the constructive criticism provided, however, and as you can see throughout this response, much of it either will be, or will be considered, for implementation and rectification of some stated issues. 

<3 

Firstly, I can't believe I've read through the entire lore submission AND the comments, especially the ones complaining in regards to the potential chance of being abused (a downside that literally every magic struggles from, because you cannot guarantee that it will not be abused eventually, whether it's intentional or not) and its quite similarity to Paladinism.

Now, regarding the possibility of being abused... Y'all do realize that whatever magic it may be, there is always going to be possible abuse present on its way. It is basically a Holy magic, so to greatly harm Undead more than a Descendant, makes sense but I've got to agree with some of the people calling out the fact that it ALSO affects voidal creatures in that way. As you've mentioned yourself earlier about PBM, upon PBM being addressed as a possible issue concerning the tenets of the lore, Voidal magic isn't inherently evil on its own. Even so, Voidal magic doesn't even involve the requirement of rites and the likes, such as PBM: yet... A Cleric's Light (referencing to the caster) can and WILL harm Voidal-attuned creatures more than mere Descendants as stated in the lore. I'd just say to amend that, like I must admit it doesn't really make sense since like I said, Voidal mages (for instance) are not of evil nature on their own and more like of a neutral, gray one-- Much like the way you described PBM, Voidal magic could also be 'categorized' as grey magic as it all depends on the caster to be used in a benevolent or malicious intent.

About the similarities that the lore holds compared to Paladinism, I don't really get how they'd really affect the original niche of Clerics in any way besides the fact that they would then be able to manipulate 'Light' and mend healing with mist, etc. As long as it provides a new way of flavorful, entertaining, and MOST importantly, creative way to roleplay Clerics. With this, some won't be forced to beg a paladin to connect them just to be able to do stuff with light and the likes, lol.

All I have left to say is that I absolutely love the idea presented for this lore submission, and the clear hard work and effort that has been put into developing said. 

+1

8 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

snip

My issues with the effectiveness of Clericalism against Voidal Magics - I'm fine with it being effective against Dark Magics - stem from the fact that Voidal Mages are already rather neutered when it comes to basic close-range CRP, granted their lack of stamina and inability to don proper armor.

Fundamentally, as Yeagerist as said, I feel as if this write brings Clerics out of their original niche into a jack-of-all trades; It can do ranged spells, it can tank, it can heal, it trap, it can brand, it can do spells akin to evocations. All of this while being able to don armor, have normal stamina and not have the limitations of other magics. Something that an old Heraldry Rewrite had as a problem - it was able to do too much, being the reason why it was ultimately denied.

When you have a Creature or Magic that's does anything and everything - bearing little or no weaknesses, such as Azdrazi. it creates no counter-play for the other side. Even then, they've weaknesses from a lack of range and Evocations, barring fire. Something that's hopefully going to be amended, but I digress; why be a Paladin - aside from Garrett's increasing numbers of months - if a Cleric is better at tanking or dealing damage, why be a Moon-Chi if a Cleric's easier to find and more efficient in healing you?

I do agree that I was harsh in my statements, but I'd rather minimize or not have these things slip past your nose and get abused by problematic players. Something that's plagued a bunch of rewrites recently as players aren't mature enough to handle anything with leeway. Apologies if my tone was aggressive in my prior message.

On the flip-side, however, should you amend and balance out the Remediation and Sanctification subtype; it unironically looks rather cool. One thing that I've always longed for in Paladinism is the blind mysteries of things akin to Asian mystics, where their spells are more ritual-based rather than normal combative spells. Stuff like prayers, sealing and purges - seeped in years of tradition and lore rather than one-line emotes about how you want Xan's Golden Lance. Something mysterious. Something cool. You've definitely itched that spot for me.

12 minutes ago, Onika said:

Y'all do realize that whatever magic it may be, there is always going to be possible abuse present on its way

Just because every magic gets abused doesn't mean further or possible abuse should be ignored.

I admire the sheer amount of dedication and work put into this lore. Creating a piece of this magnitude is what I strive to one day accomplish.

+1

9 minutes ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

Just because every magic gets abused doesn't mean further or possible abuse should be ignored.

I'm sure nobody here believes or stands by the fact that further possible abuse should be ignored, but I highly doubt that this magic lacks the capability of being implemented to the lore without the slighest issue-- So long as it is kept fair, neutral and the writer of the lore opts to take the given (and to-be given) feedback in regards of a couple certain abilities being 'easily' abusable on their own (which they are currently doing, addressing said issues + giving them an explanation and an amendment).

The point that I was trying to express was that denying or refusing to accept this lore submission based solemnly on a chance of being abused in any way wouldn't exactly seem 'fair', ifyk what I mean.

7 minutes ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

My issues with the effectiveness of Clericalism against Voidal Magics - I'm fine with it being effective against Dark Magics - stem from the fact that Voidal Mages are already rather neutered when it comes to basic close-range CRP, granted their lack of stamina and inability to don proper armor.

If you go ahead and check the change log, I have gone ahead and removed that!

Fundamentally, as Yeagerist as said, I feel as if this write brings Clerics out of their original niche into a jack-of-all trades; It can do ranged spells, it can tank, it can heal, it trap, it can brand, it can do spells akin to evocations. All of this while being able to don armor, have normal stamina and not have the limitations of other magics. Something that an old Heraldry Rewrite had as a problem - it was able to do too much, being the reason why it was ultimately denied.

However, any one cleric is limited to half of these applications, you will find, similar to Chi. I have heard many calling for Paladins to operate under a similar system in potential rewrites, introducing subclasses for tanking and up close combat, ranged combat and stuns, and healing/ritual functions. Under the umbrella of Paladinism, this would certainly seem to be a lot; but once you take into account that it is divided into subclasses, and not all able to accessed by one individual without changing to said subtype, I feel things balance themselves out much more. Things will be tweaked and changed as time goes on, but the intention was to allow both subtypes to stand on their own as facets of the magic, rather than the prior dynamic where one could possess both Priest Healing and War Clericalism, with Priest Healing largely being relegated to strict healing functions while everything of depth was left in War Clericalism. 

When you have a Creature or Magic that's does anything and everything - bearing little or no weaknesses, such as Azdrazi. it creates no counter-play for the other side. Even then, they've weaknesses from a lack of range and Evocations, barring fire. Something that's hopefully going to be amended, but I digress; why be a Paladin - aside from Garrett's increasing numbers of months - if a Cleric is better at tanking or dealing damage, why be a Moon-Chi if a Cleric's easier to find and more efficient in healing you?

I'd argue that Paladins are still fundamentally better at both, given free holy affinity, shields immune to magical or draconic attacks, etc. Diversity in skillset can certainly be an issue, but as you can see in the lore itself, you are forced into a select subtype at any one time, making you choose between more of a Purifier's skillset, or a Priest's. In the old Cleric write, you will see many abilities that coincided with that of Paladinism's, so it's not as if this is a new trend. They're magics governed by fundamentally similar Aenguls, who are battle brothers, so some overlap is bound to be seen. 

In addition, Clericalism has always been meant to be the epitomical healing magic... given that they're Clerics. Clerical soul healing differs from Moon soul healing in a few ways, and healing in general, but Clericalism has always occupied the healing priest/righteous purifier niche. Even Malaise admitted this, in a conversation I had with him some months ago. This is my best approximation of implementing that duality without pushing into Paladinism's niche, while allowing Cleric's to maintain their own. 

I do agree that I was harsh in my statements, but I'd rather minimize or not have these things slip past your nose and get abused by problematic players. Something that's plagued a bunch of rewrites recently as players aren't mature enough to handle anything with leeway. Apologies if my tone was aggressive in my prior message.

On the flip-side, however, should you amend and balance out the Remediation and Sanctification subtype; it unironically looks rather cool. One thing that I've always longed for in Paladinism is the blind mysteries of things akin to Asian mystics, where their spells are more ritual-based rather than normal combative spells. Stuff like prayers, sealing and purges - seeped in years of tradition and lore rather than one-line emotes about how you want Xan's Golden Lance. Something mysterious. Something cool. You've definitely itched that spot for me.

Of course, and I do appreciate the honesty. I simply think you were being a touch... liberal, with the term "overpowered." I've had members of the rewrite team, and outsiders looking in, complain that Clericalism wasn't powerful enough, but I've refrained from buffing anything for the sake of balance. In terms of leeway, there's a reason most of the non-event spells have strict clarifications and redlines, even if they seem redundant. As our boy Dael said, I can only do so much to prevent abuse, as you've demonstrated in your first comment. Thankfully those examples were easily rectified via addition of new redlines. 

I feel that they balance each other out by relegating an individual to one subclass at a time, but the LT may certainly disagree on that. I do appreciate the praise, however, and as times goes on and issues are addressed, I feel that the lore piece itself will become far more rounded out overall, likely addressing your concerns of power levels and the like. I'm aware that this is rather much for the first submission of Clericalism in a while, but with Pund and Luci's help, I do feel it is an incredibly solid base for the magic to work off of, and to rebuild itself from what it used to be known as. 

I really like this idea for the clerics because I would think the clerics would be all happy sunshine and rainbows but how your written it is beautiful as it seems clericalism is way more strict then the path for that good ole high elf purity. Kinda seems like Clerics would live sucky lives to be honest- and I like that idea. Cause to be honest in a situation of someone following a god of purity or whatever, they would most likely be super unforgiving and with strict rules or whatever. (I dunno it is just beautiful love it here you get that good green plus one! +1)

26 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

I really like this idea for the clerics because I would think the clerics would be all happy sunshine and rainbows but how your written it is beautiful as it seems clericalism is way more strict then the path for that good ole high elf purity. Kinda seems like Clerics would live sucky lives to be honest- and I like that idea. Cause to be honest in a situation of someone following a god of purity or whatever, they would most likely be super unforgiving and with strict rules or whatever. (I dunno it is just beautiful love it here you get that good green plus one! +1)

Much obliged, Orle!

born to play a holy mage, forced to vote on lore mag 

12 minutes ago, yandeer said:

born to play a holy mage, forced to vote on lore mag 

Blink twice if you're being held hostage. 

Either they're gonna accept this magic right away because they can't be bothered reading it or they're gonna take months combing over the lore. Heavy is the head that wears the Green Tag.

9 minutes ago, Pup said:

Either they're gonna accept this magic right away because they can't be bothered reading it or they're gonna take months combing over the lore. Heavy is the head that wears the Green Tag.

Heavy is the head 😔

It's times like this that im glad I don't have to do loremags anymore. Nothing against the lore itself.  It's just long as hell xD 

4 minutes ago, Delmodan said:

It's times like this that im glad I don't have to do loremags anymore. Nothing against the lore itself.  It's just long as hell xD 

Oh absolutely, its thicc. 💞

Much appreciated, Delmo!