Racial Justice Guild - Refresh, Restart, Renew!

PixlHoopa

The Racial Justice Guild is now reopening!

[!] Flyers for the Guild have been scattered across Almaris,

some with more tattered quality than others.

So, what is the Racial Justice Guild?

The Racial Justice Guild was created to create equality all across Almaris for everyone, big and small.

We may host protests or try to schedule hearings with leaders of nations to discuss these issues face to face,

with many more events to celebrate Almaris' diversity to come in the future!

How do we do that?

Under new leadership, the guild will make a movement worthy of nations' notice!

Planning events will also make sure that every voice is heard, and every

option and opinion is taken into consideration to give the best experience to all!

Who can join?

Great question! Everyone of all ages is allowed to submit an application!

Come visit us at Rina 4, in Sutica!

Applicants will then have their submission reviewed, and if accepted, will be notified!

We at the Racial Justice Guild hope you join us in changing Almaris for the better!

[!]

The Racial Justice Guild insignia is drawn on the back of the flyer, accompanied by the motto: 'Nobody is equal until everybody is.'

RJG.thumb.png.9502f461ce6a0d3a92f80b79858dc409.png

(OOC:)

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to consider joining the guild! Unfortunately, when the guild first began,

it quickly died out of popularity. But that's over, as we plan on having fully committed people to the cause. 

if you would like to join, send PixlHoopa or GhuntherQuiller a message in game, or contact me personally at

Pixl#9312 on Discord!

"If only a world with no conflict existed," Celiasul mused to her assistant Rocco.  "Would be quite the boring existence."

Spoiler

interested in seeing how this will turn out, good luck with your goals! 

Vivian Maelstorm stares at the flyer that would be posted up... and frowned. "I hope this won't be stationed in Talon's Port...."

Markus pauses suddenly whilst beating a racist. "Huh.. if only something like that existed. Eh, back to the Edict's  halls. Can't wait to go on patrol again!" Promptly, he'd continue with his beating.

"Wow... Sutica's coming for our gig too now? Could've at least bought us a drink first. Low blow..." the pale elf would grumble, tossing aside his reading stone carefully, bringing a pint of Edict ale to his lips.

"They could just join us the Crimson Edict, instead of making a new guild..." Wren would scratch his head as he reads the poster

"Not a terrible idea," muses a certain weird high elf. "Just seems terribly unrealistic. At least they aren't based in Haelun'or this time."

((OOC: No shade intended to be thrown OOCly, good luck with the guild my friend))

Cain, Crypt priest of the Crimson Edict would read the missive and wonder why no one thought of this before! 

The halfling Asphodel Chubb gets a hold of the flyer and looks it over curiously. "Hmm.. Sutica.. Human state? My kind of place. I'll think about it. Could write for them, that would be a good plan.." She muses before returning to her own writings.

Meanwhile, highlander Lynette Stewart, after being given an advertisement flyer in Karosgrad square, studies it with curiosity. "Well would you look at that. I've heard about them, actually. If I have time with all this training, talk of war, famine and trials I might pop over to Sutica.. I thought Sutica was a long way away though.. Maybe I can ask them about a task." She wonders, quietly to herself as he reads. Eventually she gets called to do something else and stuffs the poster into her pocket.

3 hours ago, Remyy said:

Markus pauses suddenly whilst beating a racist. "Huh.. if only something like that existed. Eh, back to the Edict's  halls. Can't wait to go on patrol again!" Promptly, he'd continue with his beating.

Seneschal of the Crimson Edict, Ilkri, looked to Markus as he'd finish beating on a racist, making a gesture with a gauntleted hand towards the man on the ground. Seems she wanted a turn, peering down at them with a squint.

A certain halfling known by the name of James Peregrin would stare at the flier on the Bramblebury noticeboard.

He scoffed. It seemed something such as this would not go unnoticed in the quaint village, him ripping down the missive and stomping on it, burying it further into the soil. 

"Now, oi'm noeh genius loike teh grea' Perreh Ova'ill, bu' oi knuw t'a' t'ose stewpeed bigguns ar' inferiah ter teh grea' 'alflin' race. Oi go' more o' t'ese ter take care of."

James would exclaim, before ambling down the paths of Bramblebury and ripping the missives out of each and every mailbox and spot they were in. It seemed he was opposed to the idea.