Beware the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

Juno.

Zolvan would lean against his mate with a sigh as he reads the missive. "This shall be a dangerous time."

Hareven screams as another elven rebellion starts to spark

Mordun pauses by a tree, squinting at the squiggles on the pinned paper. “How yer gettin’ anything outta them squibbels is beyond me.” Picking a rock up off the ground, she scribbled a few crude symbols on the bottom of the page before walking off to the city gates, whistling.

Sevrel reads the missive, eye twitching with confused rage.

He crumpled up the missive and threw it into his fireplace, as is customary for a forum roleplay missive, and left his house to find answers.

"It should be 'Beware the Orc in Elven Clothing' - but that's my personal opinion." Konrad states, lips creasing in a blatant mirth.

Velsyni Indoren read over a missive she had come across while on a brief business trip within the realm of Elvenesse. Reading over it, she frowned. "And this is precisely why I don't live in Elvenesse."

"I really wanted to know how they got the skin for the dress and I'm honestly kind of surprised. Wow." Fiil'Yar comments from her hermit hut. "Krugmar can get pretty wild but at least we don't skin eachother for no reason."

Edited by Gallic

Becclain somehow came across one of the missives as he looked it over, frowning some as he read it. He’d then talk aloud to himself, appearing slight frustrated. “How far our government has fallen as to even offer up one of their own... It’s disgraceful to say the least, watching them fall into utter chaos. I do hope the others are safe...”

9 minutes ago, FamilyGuyMoment5 said:

"It should be 'Beware the Orc in Elven Clothing' - but that's my personal opinion." Konrad states, lips creasing in a blatant mirth.

Kairn mused with a pearly-white smile to Konrad within Keep Camlannen, "As ever their propensity for political self-mutilation continues." 

((Yo from an out-of-character standpoint it's a bit weird to mention the [you-know-who] thing since he's perma'd from lotc for uncouth behavior towards minors. I know rp is rp, but I'm worried you mentioning him here might make his victims upset. Do you mind omitting his name? Seems kind of insensitive to have it here.))

1 minute ago, Excitedly said:

Kairn mused with a pearly-white smile to Konrad within Keep Camlannen, "As ever their propensity for political self-mutilation continues." 

((Yo from an out-of-character standpoint it's a bit weird to mention the annesen thing since he's perma'd from lotc for uncouth behavior towards minors. I know rp is rp, but I'm worried you mentioning him here might make his victims upset. Do you mind omitting his name? Seems kind of insensitive to have it here.))

Sorry!! I didn't even think of that. I'll fix it now!!

Just now, Junoix said:

Sorry!! I didn't even think of that. I'll fix it now!!

((No problem! It's just rough for people who come out with allegations against people like that to have to constantly see the name of the person who did those things. Appreciate your forthrightness, innocent enough mistake.)) 

The Phoenix Druid's eyes light with anger as she reads over the missive, her wooden hand reaching for one of the axes that hung from her waist. Though she closes her eyes and clenches her fist before she could grab the hilt of the weapon. With her eyes squeezed shut she mutters a small prayer for the fallen elf "You deserved to go out in battle, not like this" She allows her hand to fall to her side and her eyes to open "I am sorry that I can't right this wrong for you, my responsibilities are with nature, not the politics of a nation. I will do my best to honor you though, rest well"

A letter would have been sent to the Sillumir barracks of Haelun'or. To both Maruthir Kriswynn, and his sister, Ayliana an Iarwain. 

Upon reading the letter in question. The Life Druid threw the nearest flower vase in sight. Letting it crash against an idle wall, its contents splattering all over. "How dare they!" The man barked in fury. His fit not done, as he had grabbed for the nearest plate, to throw it the same. Not caring for the mess he made within his sister's dear home. 

"They swear virtue but turn around and betray their own kin! After everything he has done for them, the barbarians of the Elvenessi council do this?!"

It would be then that he crashed into his sister's arms. Sobbing into her side, as he was unable to comprehend the horrid nature of those his friend had swore allegiance to. 

@Kiiwi