Beware the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

Juno.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, PeachLova said:

A letter would have been sent to the Sillumir barracks of Haelun'or. To both Maruthir Kriswynn, and his sister, Ayliana an Iarwain. 

Upon reading the letter in question. The Life Druid threw the nearest flower vase in sight. Letting it crash against an idle wall, its contents splattering all over. "How dare they!" The man barked in fury. His fit not done, as he had grabbed for the nearest plate, to throw it the same. Not caring for the mess he made within his sister's dear home. 

"They swear virtue but turn around and betray their own kin! After everything he has done for them, the barbarians of the Elvenessi council do this?!"

It would be then that he crashed into his sister's arms. Sobbing into her side, as he was unable to comprehend the horrid nature of those his friend had swore allegiance to. 

@Kiiwi

The Okarir'mali would of hear word of the news from her fellow council members. She read the letter with a frown, heading to the barracks where her brother awaited for her so they could return to baking cakes for the Sillumir.

"M-mal'onn.."

Ayliana said softly, tears in her eyes as she handed him the letter with shakey hands.

"And they say we are the savages.. to just give your own people away like this.. Haelun'or would never-"

Her words were stopped as he crashed into her arms, she sobbed with him as she held her brother tightly.

"We're never going back, we're home, we're safe..."

Athri idly sat, head rested against the back of her seat. "Oh, more... more to keep away from and watch I suppose." She whispered to herself, before suddenly getting up to shoo her child away from the box of  booze-filled chocolates on the counter.

A certain Snow Elf had the missive read to him. And upon its completion stated "What a shame my once beloved state of "Free Elves" has become." He'd sigh.

Edrahil Sylvaeri would recieve the missive deep somewhere in the wilderness, letting out a long sigh "How far Aegrothond has fallen, from our once peaceful island home into one dictated so much by politics that the government, and even my cousin, would allow for such a heinous crime to take place. We used to actually protect our walls, now we simply submit to anyone who is the slightest threat. Elvenesse is no longer a glorious nation, and is instead a new Dominion, a nation that Aegrothond was founded to separate itself from.

Upon reading the missive, Eir'thall promptly tosses it aside with a scoff. "Nonsense. I'd send any one of them to brigands if it meant keeping the rest of us safe. They don't see the bigger picture, and they never will." he says to a particular red maple tree. 

Reading the missive upon a visit to the forested city, a certain Tundrak rolls his shoulders in a light shrug.

"Lamentable, but expected."

23 minutes ago, Monkee said:

Reading the missive upon a visit to the forested city, a certain Tundrak rolls his shoulders in a light shrug.

"Lamentable, but expected."

"Reminds me a bit of my time at the helm of things... Bless their souls. What is a realm if not stable? A damned sight, I say," says this Tundrak's brother, strolling alongside the man.

Lorilei came upon one of the missives, tapping her boney fingers together giddily!

An elf clad in bronze reads this over, frown crossing his lips. “Why do we not fight them?” He’d ask, to no one in particular.

Richard Naric recalls the time he was refused entry into the elveness because of a acuss of locking a citizen door, that was clearly jamed. His first and last encounter with them and attempt to enter.

"Guess it was for the best, told me I can't enter over a random lie and accused me of a crime. Now I hear they skin their own race to hide from a fight. Im lucky I was just told to leave it seems, perhaps they would have eaten my fingers for a crime I had not commited." He sighed wondering what has become of the world as he then kicked his feet back to watch his men trying to have a drinking competition 

12 hours ago, Junoix said:

hey is this about Anessén? if it is he already had a PK post and you can't decide his death for him

12 hours ago, Junoix said:

hey is this about Anessén? if it is he already had a PK post and you can't decide his death for him

his PK post for u but ya is it about him and if it is id advise takeing it down or changing it 

The Boreal Druii read over the missive "Oh F**k no, Hell no"  They mumbled out under their breath,  as they then got up and walked away from where they read it from, taking their staff and disappearing into the wilderness surrounding Elvenesse.

"Skinning their own brother... for peace?" Wren would be disgusted upon seeing the letter "Surely the Elvennesse folk are not this much of a coward?"