[PK] The death of the desert berserker

993891208_sangminlee___.thumb.jpg.50e2c64bfd212b1e63da06ec3a6bbded.jpg

[i] rumors where spread around the desert with a sketch of the man that they were about 

The Qalasheen berserker that was banding the deserts for years now was seen captured in Sutica after he went there, he seemed to be peaceful towards the guards around him no even saying a curse to them that jailed him, but he was seen praying to Allah that this was his last day and to have mercy on him.

This might sound unreal too many but the famous Qahir Al-Hamad was seen offering his mace to the officer of Sutica, but he orders his soldiers to shot him in the palm with an arrow and blast him with a fireball as they were afraid of him, kind of a wrong move to do to a man surrendering peacefully.

After he was all this the Qalasheen was taken into the Sutican jails from where we do not know what happens but only guess. But after some time has passed some of the guards came out of the jails speaking among themselves about Qahir throwing a Molotov in front of him ending his life in the progress as he was to be crippled by them. So he chooses to end his life while saying "I will be waiting for you father" and then the flames consumed his body leaving only his burned body behind.

-Writer unknown 

Edited by Chrisoulis777

Utayr Bin Amr heard news of his cousin's death, though he was had done so much, Qahir was still his blood. Utayr cried in his tent to himself, remembering the cousin he grew up with, and learned how to use the sword with. He could not help but pray to Allah to forgive Qahir.

"Though you hurt my heart Qahir by your actions, You defended me and supported me, even against your own father.. when you learned I disagreed with you, and believed differently, you did not shun me like the rest, nor did you try to change my view, rather you protected me from those who wished to hurt me, even though I was against you. My dear cousin, I pray that Allah through all his power and mercy forgives you, and let's you enter into Jannah.

I am sorry ya ibn ami, for Allah we come, and to him we shall return.. rest as the trial of this life is over and may the winds of bliss pick you up...ameen ya rabi."

Hakim Bin Mutayr Al-Hattan would slam his fist furiously against his tent-post, cursing the Suticans in every manner he could "The damn Kuffar, we had only just reached an agreement with the Hyspians and Orenian priests regarding your situation, and now, after you had gone there with peaceful intent, that they would commit such acts!" the Qali would then remain quiet for some time, processing the news, before mumbling under his breath "And they complain to us of the Hamad's Brutality, the damn hypocrites!"

Ah ****, here we go again...” Muttered an almost forty year old Hyspian as he stood, going to prepare his old, ferrum weaponry, for what may come next.

Spoiler

61D19011-1C2A-407F-B3F2-90CFEDDDC2D9.thumb.jpeg.5ca461e485ebd260a75427133380c4a7.jpeg

Bishop Agustin-Cordoba looked to the missive, shaking his head in disappointment and sadness, "My farfolk hermano, despite me wanting him to live, a man attacked by this man, was murdered by outside forces! My colleagues who were assaulted wanted this man to live, they gave mercy as all men should! Damn you Suticans!" The priest would shout from Osanora

Jose Mendez looks at the missive burring his head in his hands stating "We were this close on the verge of greatness....this close." he says shaking his head then praying in the Haense Basilica for what might come next. 

“From Allah we come and to him we shall return, May Allah forgive you and may the winds be at your back and your road rise up for you in the hereafter. I hope you don’t mind me taking something from your old stuff to compensate you fifteen mins you took to buy a mace, axe or wait... was it a sword?” Rashid says in the musjid

Beorhtric Wright would smile to himself upon hearing word of his death. "And so I out live one more wretched dwolla."